Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    To me he looks slimmer which is alowing him to be alot smoother and mobile on the court.
    First I thought the video was stretched, but that doesn't seem like it. However the almost rectangular screen and viewing point of the camera give (to me) the illusion that everyone is pretty tall; so I don't think he has slimmed down (or at least that this is proof of that). If it's not an illusion I guess the players did some serious stretching excercises before the game.

Comment

• Madman wrote: View Post
      i'd like to believe it. i really would, but how many summers are we going to see this same post

"Hey guys, Andrea killed it with the italian national team, check this video"

then he comes here and does nothing.
      To be fair, in previous years he played well with the national team but didn't kill it. I also wouldn't say he killed it toady, 6 rebounds is less than what he needs to bring. I hope he is getting faster though, might help him rebound more. Anyone able to comment on how he looked on D?
      "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• Ummm

Any Valanciunas videos instead?
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• He looks the same. The fake he made @ 1:20 was nice though.

Comment

• I thought he did look like he had more lift on his his fade-away jumper in the paint and on his pull-up jumper. The one rebound I really liked was the first one as he took it from two of his own players, just going after it higher and aggressive.
            How many minutes did he play?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• The move at 1:20 Andrea passed the ball to Gallinari who made the move and scored.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Looks about the same to me. Against NBA competition most of those dives to the rim would be blocks/misses instead of getting bailed out by bad fouls, just as they have been since he came into the league.

Comment

• ATT wrote: View Post
                  HOLY! is it just me or does it look like he's going after every rebound?
                  He even got one of his own miss from the free throw line...

and i know he's not facing NBA caliber players but still..he looked so energized!
                  So how is this different from what Jonas V. is putting against the same type of teams Barg will be playing against? Will we be saying Jonas is doing great if he continues to put up as much points in less minutes or are we still going to say that it's against Euro Teams?

Comment

• I wasnt posting this to show the highlights. Just showing that he looks to be in a bit better shape then from raptors season. like i said he looks slimmer, which has made him more mobile and with better lift in his jump.

Comment

• always improving offensively each summer but never defensively I am confident Dwane Casey will bench him when he starts showing a lack of interest 10 games into the season

Comment

• pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                        I wasnt posting this to show the highlights. Just showing that he looks to be in a bit better shape then from raptors season. like i said he looks slimmer, which has made him more mobile and with better lift in his jump.
                        The risks of starting a Bargnani thread, you never know where it is going to go - but usually not in the place you want and surely to hit on the themes of a hundred other threads.

(BTW, in all seriousness thanks for posting the video).

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          The risks of starting a Bargnani thread, you never know where it is going to go - but usually not in the place you want and surely to hit on the themes of a hundred other threads.

(BTW, in all seriousness thanks for posting the video).
                          Yah i should have known better. Bargnani threads tend to have a mind of their own.
                          I have been working 12 hr days for the last 3 mornings. Not much going on so i have had alot of time to watch the Eurobasket vids this weekend .

-Saw this link on real gm if anyone wants to see eurobasket play. Its most of the friendly games played so far.
                          LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UkVt1Gu5g

Comment

• If the NBA is locked out - will be Euro ball be televised over here? I only know a handful of the players, but it is way more interesting/entertaining to watch 'team' basketball, rather than the iso shit in the NBA.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                              It's like a tramp stamp. But lower.
                              so it's like a tattoo... on your rectum?

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                so it's like a tattoo... on your rectum?
                                In that case, I wouldn't even wish a 'Tim Stamp' upon my worst enemy.

Comment

Working...
                                X