Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizzaman wrote: View Post
    Buddy I drop $17k per year on four Raptor season seats and have since they joined the league, and I have a real job where I can afford to buy tickets to see the team.
    so does that make your opinion superior to someone who doesnt spend $17k per year on the raptors ?

what about someone who spends $18k per year. are their opinions superior to yours ?

Comment

I watch every single game and I know what I saw. Mitchell was a horrible coach which is why he cannot get a head coach job, and why only Bosh liked him, and why the Raps have always stunk. He cannot develop young talent and Bargs was wasting away the same as McGrady, Aroyo, Billups, and others did in Toronto with horrible coaching.
      ahhh so its ok for you to criticize some raptor employees, but other people cant ?

as for the paragraphs, its just a pain to read 20 lines with no breaks separating different ideas. im not asking you to spell check your post, but if you have consideration for the people who are reading your posts, then yea you can press enter a few times in between your thoughts... you dont have to though, its not a requirement. its just a a sign of consideration for other people.

so yea you said the raptors stunk under mitchell, well what's the difference between you saying that, and someone else saying the raps stink with bargs ?

i agree mitchell stunk but he actually had a lot of success with the raps.

so should we question if you are a fan or not because you didnt like mitchell ? why are you allowed to criticize the coach and still be a supportive fan of the team but we cant ?
      Last edited by vinnie_paz; Sat Aug 21, 2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

So now you're a third grade teacher trying to teach me paragraphs? This is a freakin blog genius and I do not spend time on my powerpoint and spellcheck for a blog. Have you seen some of the crap you post, or you agree to with your +1 ?
        I thought I would also indent this so you can actually read it since you're hooked on Phonix or some bs like that. I don't make excuses pal, I watch every single game and I know what I saw. Mitchell was a horrible coach which is why he cannot get a head coach job, and why only Bosh liked him, and why the Raps have always stunk. He cannot develop young talent and Bargs was wasting away the same as McGrady, Aroyo, Billups, and others did in Toronto with horrible coaching.
        still didnt answer why the raps couldnt have operated with a traditional centre.

if you can explain that to me without turning simple suggestions into full out insults and telling me im hooked on phonix or other people are from crack homes, you know stuff like that.

however if you're unable to respond and resist the insults, then do us all a favor and dont reply at all.

Comment

That's what I said " Seattle hasn't had a team since the old days of Schremp, Payton and Kemp and I used to go see them in Key arena. I was there and watched them play Jordan's Bulls in the playoffs. They have not had a TEAM since hence the departure of Durant and company because so called Seattle fans ( or fanatics) as you put it did not support the franchise when it was shite. They had plenty of support in the old days. Perhaps that's your issue...had you supoorted your own team and other so called Seattle fans done the same you might still have a team and not be busting real fans balls on some other teams website because you've already jerked off 5 times today and your job doesn't actually require you to think or focus on work. Speaking of name calling I think you started that shit, and as far as rebutals and Einstein what kind of smarts do you have if the best you have is " Bargnani never had 20 rebounds in a game" WTF is that but moronic bs from a guy who has no idea what team he supports so he goes on team blogs to diss their fans. Buddy I drop $17k per year on four Raptor season seats and have since they joined the league, so I know what being a fan is. Prior to that I would travel to Boston, Chicago and Seattle a ton to catch games. I love the sport, grew up playing and watching it, and have a real job where I can afford to buy tickets to see the team and players I like play. I don't think I need a guy who says fans are fanatics, and has no team of his own to tell me what I know or not. Maybe you should go back to the crack den you come from and and diss the guys there who you obviously played against growing up to get such a piss poor attitude of real fans.
          I know all about the Sonic's situation, Einstein.

http://sonicsgate.org/

Keep on droppin' your coin on the Raptor's & travelling to watch NBA games, free will, as that really makes you that much more relevant than I to speak on Raptor and/or related NBA issues- get a clue Sherlock.lol

I have no idea what team I support? You make that assumption based on your own disoriented reality of exactly what particulars?lol Fyi I have supported TO since my hs team mate Doug Christie played for them.

Fans are fanatics what do you think fan is short for fantastic?lmfao @ u

I come from a crack den now?lol Your mentality is your casuality- mirror check, count to ten and step away from the computer before you hurt yourself.

Comment

• I laugh at all of you as I sip my tea.

Comment

• shutup, your drinking tea!
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                shutup, your drinking tea!
                Maybe we should fight about this! > HAHA :P

Comment

• vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
                  so does that make your opinion superior to someone who doesnt spend $17k per year on the raptors ?

what about someone who spends $18k per year. are their opinions superior to yours ?
                  No only point I'm making is I'm a fan or I would not do so, and that I have been so for a long time and have played and watched basketball all my life so just because I disagree with you and sirchillywilly does not make me wrong. You can slam Bargs and Euros all you want..bottom line Bargs is the best player / talent this team has and so if you're going to follow the team and hate him you're in for a very miserable time. I'm quite happy with this team without Bosh, and nowit's up to the coaches to teach / demand these guys play team ball, and up to BC to be wise with future moves he makes. I am also looking forward to watching RuPaul get his ass kicked every time he plays Garnett or Gasol.

Comment

• vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
                    still didnt answer why the raps couldnt have operated with a traditional centre.

if you can explain that to me without turning simple suggestions into full out insults and telling me im hooked on phonix or other people are from crack homes, you know stuff like that.

however if you're unable to respond and resist the insults, then do us all a favor and dont reply at all.
                    They have tried repeatedly to build a team around Bosh. He played like shit when paired with O'Neal who has twice the talent Bosh ever had on both ends of the floor. Bosh needs the middle open because he has no freakin idea what he's going to do after holding the ball for 12 seconds. He also has his head down so he cannot see other players and pass out. O'Neal even with a gimpy knee played traditional and it did not work with Bosh. They got him Bargs, Kapono, Turk etc all in an effort to open the floor for Bosh because he cannot play with a traditional center. A

Actually he can play with one but he would have to get many less touches, make quicker decisions with the ball, and learn how to pass and play defense. That is why Bosh cannot get the same stats with a traditional center.

Comment

• SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                      I know all about the Sonic's situation, Einstein.

http://sonicsgate.org/

Keep on droppin' your coin on the Raptor's & travelling to watch NBA games, free will, as that really makes you that much more relevant than I to speak on Raptor and/or related NBA issues- get a clue Sherlock.lol

I have no idea what team I support? You make that assumption based on your own disoriented reality of exactly what particulars?lol Fyi I have supported TO since my hs team mate Doug Christie played for them.

Fans are fanatics what do you think fan is short for fantastic?lmfao @ u

I come from a crack den now?lol Your mentality is your casuality- mirror check, count to ten and step away from the computer before you hurt yourself.
                      I did not say my comments are more relevant only that you are not even a fan of the team so who really cares what you think?
                      All of a sudden now you're a fan because of Christie. Supporting and being a fan are the same thing Sherlock.
                      I'll see what you're posting half way through the season.

Comment

• Shouldn't The Raps Get A Defensive C To Play Bargnani At PF

Shouldn't the raptors go after some Defensive Pivots to put Bargnani at the 4 spot so he can play his natural 4 spot and blossom under his new position

List of Centers.
                        Spencer Hawes
                        Andris Biedrins
                        Samuel Dalembert
                        Emeka Okafor
                        LaMarcus Aldridge
                        Austin Daye
                        Marcus Camby
                        Nene
                        Hasheem Thabeet
                        Greg Oden

Do you think these guys can work and how would you try to obtain these pivots

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
                          Maybe we should fight about this! > HAHA :P
                          no, i'll let it slide, however if you were drinking green tea. i might just have to smack you in the forehead.

you know why?
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Unless someone else steps up during training camp or pre-season, I just can't see why it should be someone else. We have a shortage of scorers in the team with the departure of Bosh and Turk, and while Barbosa and Kleiza can score, the question will be how consistently can they do it.

It will be interesting to see what Demar does scoring-wise. If he is to be our future no.1 option we should at least see glimpses of it during the season. But for now, there's no better option than Bargnani. And that says more about the team than Bargnani.

I wouldn't be surprised if we go from #4 on offense, to somewhere between the middle and last place.

Comment

I did not say my comments are more relevant only that you are not even a fan of the team so who really cares what you think?
                              All of a sudden now you're a fan because of Christie. Supporting and being a fan are the same thing Sherlock.
                              I'll see what you're posting half way through the season.
                              hey, mr. triple post, how's it going?

you see that button to the right of "reply with quote" it's the multi quote button that way you can respond to more than one post in a single on of your posts.

just an fyi.

Comment

• I guess I'm not a master poster

Comment

Working...
                                X