• Show
Clear All

• He's been more productive than Amir these past few games

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      He's been more productive than Amir these past few games
      Yes, but we know better than to judge players based on a few games

Comment

• True but I do like gray starting better. It makes me feel uneasy watching Amir getting destroyed by guys that have 3 - 4 inches on him

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I never left. Tank nation continues. After all, we're starting Aaron Gray :P
          And Butler.

Mind you i really love when they win, you can see the guys on the bench jumping up and down, pushing each other. At least you can see that when this team win games, the camaraderie gets better, and you really want a team to have chemistry not just on the court but on the sidelines as well.

on the flipside, i dont mind losing either coz we could use more pingpong balls for a higher draft pick

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
            And Butler.

Mind you i really love when they win, you can see the guys on the bench jumping up and down, pushing each other. At least you can see that when this team win games, the camaraderie gets better, and you really want a team to have chemistry not just on the court but on the sidelines as well.

on the flipside, i dont mind losing either coz we could use more pingpong balls for a higher draft pick
            lol, agreed. Every time a game starts, I'm hoping each shot goes in. As a fan, you can't help but root for winning basketball.

But on a grander scale, I'm also hoping for as high a pick as possible

Comment

• Timeline for Bargnani's Return?

http://www.rantsports.com/toronto-ra...ing-to-return/

2-4 weeks apparently

Comment

• Thesachman wrote: View Post
                I feel the need to point out that is total speculation on the author's part.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I feel the need to point out that is total speculation on the author's part.
                  With he freewheeling use of the word "assume" this author would fit right in here in the comments sections.

Comment

• definitely after the all star break.
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Isnt the OP the author of the linked piece?? LOL

Whatever happened to full disclosure?

Comment

• Thesachman wrote: View Post
                        I think sites like this should have disclaimers on the top, that articles are purely opinion-based and speculation. But on the other hand, if one is dumb enough to believe unquoted sources or articles not linked from NBA, ESPN, or official raptors sites then that's their prerogative.

I actually think Bargnani being out is better for the team right now. Get the other guys to get composed, feel out their games and not have their games rely on how Bargnani affects the game. Also, get Bargnani more time to review tapes and see what he still needs to improve on.

Comment

• I hate this shortened and compressed season... Injuries that should only take dudes out for a handful of games, are taking dudes out for half the season

On the bright side, hopefully Bargs will come back with an even bigger chip on his shoulder... That should make for some entertaining games

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
                            Ok, where are the guys who were lobbying for more losses, less wins so we can get a higher draft pick??
                            We miss you! haha

At first it looked like he was just frustrated coz he didnt box out Millsap when Millsap tipped in the tying points. I thought they just made it seem like Bargnani was injured but in reality he was just pissed and frustrated and just didnt want to play anymore. i guess there was more to it than that.
                            Still alive! Still hoping for good & disciplined play inspite of the talent shorts which inevitably will result in the high/decent pick. Still rooting for that outcome but never unhappy with the type of effort/play as in Utah.

Comment

• Via Marc Stein Twitter:

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
                              Raptors just announced Andrea Bargnani has suffered no significant damage to his reinjured left calf but team says he's out indefinitely

The best of both worlds for the 'tankers' among us.

Comment

• It makes sense to shut him down for a while, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X