X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbihis wrote: View Post
    Oh and 5 rebs, 1stl and 1 blk shooting 50% in FGs and 3PTs

Oh and they won.
    If you're trying to impress, it's probably best not to mention the 5 rebounds

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      If you're trying to impress, it's probably best not to mention the 5 rebounds
      lol exactly

Comment

• Jon_Wade wrote: View Post

Take this for what you will but I was just looking at highlights of TRob and came across this.
        Yikes. I take back what I said.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          your a little late on that bud. He lit up denver for 26 last night get with the times
          But the magics game cannot be ignored. It shows how ineffective he is on the defensive end of the floor. Up against Dwight and Ryan he was a defensive mismatch for the magics to exploit. Playing him at 4 is killing Ed davis' development IMO. Even in the denver game he was awful defensively. They had a 6-7 faried against him and he went on a big scoring night.

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
            But the magics game cannot be ignored. It shows how ineffective he is on the defensive end of the floor. Up against Dwight and Ryan he was a defensive mismatch for the magics to exploit. Playing him at 4 is killing Ed davis' development IMO. Even in the denver game he was awful defensively. They had a 6-7 faried against him and he went on a big scoring night.
            What hole do you live in? Bargnani's defensive improvements this season have been great. He missed 20 games so you can't expect him to come back playing great defense right away. Also faried is 6-8" and he went 10 and 5 if you call that a big scoring night you probably think Forbes went on a huge scoring night with 11 points

Comment

• The Versatility of Andrea Bargnani in Pick and Rolls

Since this is the Everything Bargnani thread... Awesome analysis by Sebastian Pruiti. Speaks to the basketball IQ of these guys...

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ndrea-bargnani
              Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• I was talking about Bargnani scoring big against a small Faried.

Comment

I was talking about Bargnani scoring big against a small Faried.
                  Doesn't change the fact that your terribly wrong about bargs. Ask anyone here, his defense has been great this season one game doesn't prove anything

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that your terribly wrong about bargs. Ask anyone here, his defense has been great this season one game doesn't prove anything
                    His defense has been great for what were use to from barney but he has struggle since his been back on both sides of the ball.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I was talking about Bargnani scoring big against a small Faried.
                      I have no problem with criticism of Bargnani, but please watch the games and pay attention or don't leave out parts not matching your opinion. It's getting old in this thread.

Now when you rewatch the game try to make notes on who defends Bargnani on every possession he scores and not just the possessions that support your argument.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        I have no problem with criticism of Bargnani, but please watch the games and pay attention or don't leave out parts not matching your opinion. It's getting old in this thread.

Now when you rewatch the game try to make notes on who defends Bargnani on every possession he scores and not just the possessions that support your argument.
                        For example he drained a three in al harringtons face

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post

+ infinity and beyond!

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
                            Since this is the Everything Bargnani thread... Awesome analysis by Sebastian Pruiti. Speaks to the basketball IQ of these guys...

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ndrea-bargnani
                            Thanks for posting.

Grantland - and Bill Simmons in particular - I find is usually just a dumping ground for all things Raptor-related. It is nice to see something objective that is also positive.

Comment

• even without his scoring since the injury, i see bargs' defense remaining as it was before the injury. you can even notice him talking and pointing a bit out there. when he makes a rotation you can see him look around to make sure he went to the right spot.

i would like a comparison on sides of the floor. does he play it better on our side with casey yelling at him or on the other side when he has to do it himself.

to me his shot is something that will come back. as long as the drives continue and the defense keeps up like i have noticed i think bargs is doing fine.

Comment

I wouldn't say his defence has been "great". Instead, it's been great by Bargnani's standards.

I still have very little confidence that he'll make the right read if he's the last line of defence.

Comment

Working...
                                X