Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerseys

Anyone opposed to bringing back the clasic Purple/White Striped Jerseys? Those are the most classic jerseys yet we're bringin back the boring Huskies jerseys and the ugly red ones

ya, man the pin striped ones that were black pin stripes with the og raptor on it and purple those were sick.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I am glad that this thread is not titled "new jerseys".

Sorry about that
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I personally hate the Huskies unis. Nothing annoys me more than teams wearing colors completely different than their primary look. I'd be OK with sporting the purple though since people younger than 80 would actually identify it with the Raps...

Comment

I'm not a fan of the pinstripe jerseys. If we had attained some success in it, i'd be all for bringing it back.
          I'm also not a fan of the cartoon on the front. I thought most people were itching to get rid of the actual dinosaur logo in favour of just the claw.

Comment

I like the classic jerseys they were mad dope
            ya dun noe

Comment

The original jerseys were fugly. A big N-Ohhh my god they're ugly.

I like the simple Huskies design. If they go in any direction I hope they go there.

Comment

Crazy I think the jerseys now( Red, White, and both Huskies jerseys) are just boring. I loved the purple and the dinosaur, i also love the detroit jersey with the horse on it.. both pretty dope

Comment

The best uni's in sports usually just have two colors and they're usually classic looking. Leafs and Red Wings in hockey, Yankees and White Sox in baseball, Celtics in NBA. I actually like the Huskies uni's, though they could be modernized(that a word?) a little I guess. I wish the Raps would change to blue and white but it ain't happening.

Comment

The purple stripes with a cartoon logo were fun and all, but I think we've moved past the "fun-stage". Personally, I like the jerseys we have now. The Huskies are definitely a nice, simple colour scheme as well.

Comment

ok, how about we make them the huskies and then have those jerseys as an alternate, throwback. i mean we should have for last year.

some people think in other forums ive read that the huskies is too arctic feeling and then that means people will definitely think its like the arctic.
                      but, i say what the hell they already think were a freakin arctic we might as well have some pride
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

9. Toronto Raptors, 1999

Back when Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady were not only teammates, but also excellent athletes with the ability to jump over anyone in the building, they had the misfortune of wearing these uniforms. The multi-colored "raptor-scratch" pinstripes, the awesomely bad cartoon raptor, and the spikes on the name tapes make these awful in so many ways, it's actually impressive.
                        Source: "Ugliest Basketball Jerseys Ever", FANIQ.com

Comment

Working...
                        X