X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Magic Sign Jason Williams To One Year Deal

Magic sign point-guard Jason Williams.

http://nbaprimetime.com/orlando-magic-sign-jason-williams/3619/

seriously, the dude is creepy. hès like freakin norman bates.

chill out dude.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

"Dont get smart bubs" Epic much?

He is an excellent player and a perfect fit for the magic, he reminds me of a southern pedo in a 30 year olds body.

In his hay day he was better then nash though...

Comment

no, in his prime he definitely was not better than nash. Cmon, let's not be ridiculous.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Nash will always be known as better because nash can do something that maybe only Magic did, make the players around you better. J will on the other hand, put it all out on the floor and if it wasnt working, he could take a team onto his back. Maybe not nash, but hell he is close.

Have you ever seen the elbow pass? Better then anything nash has ever done. Nash is still better but it is the best pass since maravich.

Comment

Working...
          X