Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Ex IRS Agent Breaks Down The Tax Fraud Of Federal/Personal Income Tax & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Ex IRS Agent Breaks Down The Tax Fraud Of Federal/Personal Income Tax & More

Part I

Part II

Ronald Reagan's 1984 Grace Commission Report findings were that none of the money collective from income tax goes towards running the country.

The Federal Reserve is not Federal but is a non auditable privatized cartel of bankers that are not held accountable by any US Governmental Institution.

Corporations, Politicians(DC) & Bankers are all under the same ideological umbrella of deception for profit while enslaving us (citizens) via a debt based paper money currency that was created out of nothing ie not backed by gold.

As stories like this one interest me -- it’s almost difficult to imagine it not being interesting to any thinking human ... almost -- I appreciate that you took the time to put it up here. After watching the two videos, I had to know what else was out there about Sherry Peel Jackson and her message ... and I was (sadly) not surprised to see that -- as far as I can tell -- she’s been in jail for several years now, convicted under a law that one (at least) said, does not exist. As I don’t tend to watch a whole lot of TV other than hoops, baseball and a couple regular shows the missus and I follow, I don’t know if the American TV media has picked up on this at all, but ... it seems a natural for the Oprahs of the world, to say the least. I’ll do what I can to keep myself informed on whatever else there is out there being discussed about this very credible woman and her surprising allegation. While it is an ‘American story’ which might tend to carry less weight around here, especially on a Raptors blog site, more importantly, it’s a compelling human story that should be spoken of more than it probably is. For what it’s worth, you’ve helped that cause. Thanks again.

Comment

shes in jail because she broke the oath duh. its like being a cop and then once you retire you cant go on a rant on how the government are crooks and all that jazz.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

ws511 wrote: View Post
        As stories like this one interest me -- it’s almost difficult to imagine it not being interesting to any thinking human ... almost -- I appreciate that you took the time to put it up here. After watching the two videos, I had to know what else was out there about Sherry Peel Jackson and her message ... and I was (sadly) not surprised to see that -- as far as I can tell -- she’s been in jail for several years now, convicted under a law that one (at least) said, does not exist. As I don’t tend to watch a whole lot of TV other than hoops, baseball and a couple regular shows the missus and I follow, I don’t know if the American TV media has picked up on this at all, but ... it seems a natural for the Oprahs of the world, to say the least. I’ll do what I can to keep myself informed on whatever else there is out there being discussed about this very credible woman and her surprising allegation. While it is an ‘American story’ which might tend to carry less weight around here, especially on a Raptors blog site, more importantly, it’s a compelling human story that should be spoken of more than it probably is. For what it’s worth, you’ve helped that cause. Thanks again.
        Thanks. Glad that you took the time to review the material & spread the word. Sherry Peel Jackson is currently being held under Federal custody in Florida in solitary confinement while dealing with various health issues- pray for her. Question everything.

The mainstream US media is mostly cultural programming not informative as the mass media(ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC,FOXTV) looks to condition viewers (left/right, republican/democrat, conservative/liberal, black/white stereotypes, etc) not provide critical thinking viewpoints only reinforce Societal divide and conquer propaganda- it's all Corporate sponsored reality theatre used to promote Foreign & Domestic power elite agendas. I noticed after the BP oil well disaster was removed as the top news story it was replaced by race based news items ie Shirley Sherrod incident & Mexican immigration as the lead stories to this very day- especially on CNN.

Even my (Societal)conditioning has been conditioned.

Here are links to her movement & some other pertinent related information:

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/default.htm

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/117601

Comment

Working...
        X