This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR NFL Pick'em Contest

By request I have created an NFL Pick'em Contest. If you choose to join you will pick winners based on a points spread. Each person's worst weekly score will be dropped from the final results. This allows you to miss one week or have one bad week and still be in the hunt.

Please use your Raptors Republic name as your team name. It allows everyone to know who everyone else is.

Group ID#: 7643
    Group Password GGoRaps
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Come on folk, at least join this one! All you gotta do is pick the winners each week. Easy right?!

Comment

joined.

Team name: Flawless. Didn't read the whole post so I missed the part where it said use your RR name. Sorry.

Edit: Found the setting to edit my name and did so.
      Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Aug 8, 2010, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Not a bad turnout. Seven people is enough to make this interesting.

Comment

Why is week 1 excluded?

Comment

Week 1 isn't excluded. I'm not sure what you mean? Your worst week of the season is excluded.

Comment

O... I misread it.

Comment

Note to self: Don't second guess your choices.

I was going to go with the seahawks and lions but I changed my mind.

Comment

Note to self: Don't second guess your choices.

I was going to go with the seahawks and lions but I changed my mind.

Thankfully your worst week gets excluded.
                  Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Sep 12, 2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

I can admit that I never even considered choosing the Seahawks.

Comment

Wow didn't see this coming. The Chiefs are destroying the Chargers. I knew Charles was going to have a great D but I didn't actually think their special teams/D was good enough to have a shot to win. 21-7 Chiefs at the half; Charles 69 yards TD, McCluster 94 yard TD punt return (longest ever in chiefs history) and Cassell threw a TD to their TE after the D striped Mathews and recovered the ball.
                      Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Sep 14, 2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Alright! Second is fine in my books... For now.

Comment

Man I'm ashamed of myself, maybe I should just quit!! Nah I'm no quitter, but this is the toughest season to gage winners by far in my approx. 20 years of watching. I used to avg like 9-12 on a weekly basis, now I'm doing like 4-6 it seems. Pathetic!

Comment

Yeah, I stink too so far...

Comment

Yup, rough season when only one team over 500 on the season, and that's with the worst week dropped.

At least it's not as bad as the small survival group =P

Comment

Working...
                              X