View Poll Results: Is Amir A Party Rat and Could This Be Bad News For The Raptors?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • If Its Good Enough For Amare, Its Good Enough For Amir

2 13.33%
  • Just Having Some Fun, No Harm No Foul (No Pun Intended)

11 73.33%
  • He Is Only A Garbage Man So His Partying Will Have No Affect On The Raptors Ability To Win

0 0%
  • He Is On the Slippery Slope To Purgatory and Raptors Fans Should Want His Contract Renegotiated

1 6.67%
  • Not Enough Evidence At This Point To Make A Call

1 6.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Amir A Party Rat? - This Could Spell Bad News For the Raptors If He Is

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is Amir A Party Rat? - This Could Spell Bad News For the Raptors If He Is

Is Amir A Party Rat? What Do You Think?
    News - Entertainment News
    Written by FRANK BARRON
    Thursday, August 05, 2010

A Playboy Mansion Party
    Jocks & Stars at Playboy Party & Poker Tournament

It was the 4th annual SportsDream Celebrity Poker and Pool Party that was connected with the activities surrounding the ESPY Awards. The event was for a good cause, raising funds for the SportsDream Foundation’s scholarships and kids sports programs.

Held at the fabled Playboy Mansion, celebrities and athletes were there along with beautiful playmates and bunnies. There were hundreds of happy guests enjoying a special performance by LMFAO. And DJ Irie was making music all night long at Hugh Hefner’s huge estate in Holmby Hills.

A parade of all-stars from the sports world strolled the red carpet, set up on the front lawn where peacocks, jocks and other wildlife roamed freely.......

The NBA was represented with the Knicks Amar’e Stoudemire, and the Raptors’ Amir Johnson.

http://www.entertainmenttoday.net/content/view/1000/45/
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Aug 5th, 2010 at 08:44 AM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Post Thanks / Like

It's the off-season. He's entitled to let loose a bit, just as long as it doesn't affect his workouts.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Leave the kid alone. If he refused an invite to the Playboy Mansion... then we should be worried.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Amir's got some big shoes and a big ego to fill with Bosh leaving us. An appearance at the Playboy mansion is a good start.

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Atta boy, representing toronto at the mansion, now that is what a team leader does...

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh i read the article, who the f is ryan sheckler?

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Playboy affairs are dull these days I hear with the head playboy Hef getting to be 80 or so. Even the ladies you posted arent flashing any body parts. I dont think its on the "A" list of in-spots anymore. I'd be worried if he was doing Vegas and strip joints with Lebron.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    Yea I didn't know who he was either.

Skater boy Ryan Sheckler might be having the Best Week Ever. First, the shirtless ESPN coverboy won the gold medal at the X Games' Skateboard Men's Street Final, and then he took home the title of Choice Action Sports Male at last night's Teen Choice Awards.

So what's next for Ryan? We're not sure, but you can bet we'll be watching. Meanwhile, check out this pic of the Life of Ryan star walking the TCA red carpet and tell us how jealous you are (on a scale from 1-10)* of Sheckler's female arm-candy.
    http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2008/08...choice-awards/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    The Playboy affairs are dull these days I hear with the head playboy Hef getting to be 80 or so. Even the ladies you posted arent flashing any body parts. I dont think its on the "A" list of in-spots anymore. I'd be worried if he was doing Vegas and strip joints with Lebron.
    I guess you didn't look too closely at the party members

Jose Conseco was there. Maybe he will want to pass some steroids on to Amir. Everyone including Amir knows that he has to bulk up. Lets see how much bulk he has added come November. If its a lot maybe he and Jose are doing some business or maybe its just hard work in the gym and a lot of high energy protein drinks

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He had a show on MTV as well, Life of Ryan I think maybe. Really shitty show, little rich boy skater champion complaining how hard his life is... But I digress.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A skateboarding phenom.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Per Doug Smith,

Ran into Amir Johnson in the gym yesterday. Nothing really new except he’s the only guy in town – no coaches, no teammates, no nothing – and he was up in the weight room getting a lift in before doing some light shooting.
    I don't think this is a problem.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Player is in town and no coaches !!! Raptor organization is in a sad state.

Raptors Republic Starter GameBreaker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote AzureRealm wrote: View Post
    Per Doug Smith,

I don't think this is a problem.

I was just about to post that same section of D.Smith's. He's here as the ONLY player from the team to work out. He's BEEN working out and conditioning. Is he a soldier who can't even go to a party? C'mon, man. Hope this doesn't start a whole rumor and bash towards him.
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Raptors Republic Starter GameBreaker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    Player is in town and no coaches !!! Raptor organization is in a sad state.
    why?
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GameBreaker wrote: View Post
    I was just about to post that same section of D.Smith's. He's here as the ONLY player from the team to work out. He's BEEN working out and conditioning. Is he a soldier who can't even go to a party? C'mon, man. Hope this doesn't start a whole rumor and bash towards him.
    Okay. This thread is supposed to be a fun thread. Everyone knows what a big fan I am of Johnson. So I thought it would be something fun to post and comment on especially after all the Raptors bashing and trashing threads that have been started the last couple of weeks.

Lighten up man. Posters just want to have some fun too.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

People on this site can't seem to differentiate between fun and serious Buddha, didn't you know?

It's the summer holidays(for them at least...), players and coaches don't have to spend every waking moment in the gym or in our city for that matter!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    People on this site can't seem to differentiate between fun and serious Buddha, didn't you know?

It's the summer holidays(for them at least...), players and coaches don't have to spend every waking moment in the gym or in our city for that matter!
    You are right.

I was more concerned that Amir was working out in the ACC alone.

Given what he has publicly stated about wanting to posterize Shaq this coming season, I thought for sure that Amir would be working out at the ACC with a blow up Shaq doll that Amir can practice posterizing on. I know that the doll wouldn't move on defense but then Shaq can't move on defense anymore either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote mrmvilla wrote: View Post
    Leave the kid alone. If he refused an invite to the Playboy Mansion... then we should be worried.
    ya, i mean how many times are you going to get to go to the playboy mansion thats every guys dream, especially if your in your early 20's cmon we all know that 16-25 is the most testosterone filled years.

men go with their dicks not their brains and i know my dick would be saying lets go to the playboy mansion.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    A skateboarding phenom.
    ya, but to be honest the last two or three ex games he hasnt even gotten third.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information