View Poll Results: Is Amir A Party Rat and Could This Be Bad News For The Raptors?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • If Its Good Enough For Amare, Its Good Enough For Amir

2 13.33%
  • Just Having Some Fun, No Harm No Foul (No Pun Intended)

11 73.33%
  • He Is Only A Garbage Man So His Partying Will Have No Affect On The Raptors Ability To Win

0 0%
  • He Is On the Slippery Slope To Purgatory and Raptors Fans Should Want His Contract Renegotiated

1 6.67%
  • Not Enough Evidence At This Point To Make A Call

1 6.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Amir A Party Rat? - This Could Spell Bad News For the Raptors If He Is

Raptors Republic Starter Hassan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ya amir johnson gonna get made punani at the party lol

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    I guess you didn't look too closely at the party members

Jose Conseco was there. Maybe he will want to pass some steroids on to Amir. Everyone including Amir knows that he has to bulk up. Lets see how much bulk he has added come November. If its a lot maybe he and Jose are doing some business or maybe its just hard work in the gym and a lot of high energy protein drinks
    Jose Canseco was there???? Oh lordy. Guess I was right about the party not being an A-lister!! :-)

C'mon Buddah I didnt miss anything with that photo (except maybe the printed stuff on their wear)...where's the skin? Maybe Playboy is going in a different direction and they all have Phds or something.

Yep Jose could be trolling for a nutritionist's gig! I am sure the Raps can spring for a "real" instructor for AJ. Somehow I feel he just doesnt have the body structure (not big boned) to bulk up too much. About 15-20 more should be ok for the game he plays. I see where Bosh seems to have lost his bulk he put on last year.

Raptors Republic Starter GameBreaker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Okay. This thread is supposed to be a fun thread. Everyone knows what a big fan I am of Johnson. So I thought it would be something fun to post and comment on especially after all the Raptors bashing and trashing threads that have been started the last couple of weeks.

Lighten up man. Posters just want to have some fun too.
    Aight, cool. You gotta understand, though, all I been seeing is rumors and bashing going around at every turn towards our team, city and franchise. Mah bad, fam'. Let's have fun wid' it.
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Jose Canseco was there???? Oh lordy. Guess I was right about the party not being an A-lister!! :-)

C'mon Buddah I didnt miss anything with that photo (except maybe the printed stuff on their wear)...where's the skin? Maybe Playboy is going in a different direction and they all have Phds or something.

Yep Jose could be trolling for a nutritionist's gig! I am sure the Raps can spring for a "real" instructor for AJ. Somehow I feel he just doesnt have the body structure (not big boned) to bulk up too much. About 15-20 more should be ok for the game he plays. I see where Bosh seems to have lost his bulk he put on last year.

dat is truth

As I have posted a couple of times. He ran competitive long and short distance track in High School so he has more of a runners body. In fact if you watch him running the court at less than full speed you will notice that he kind of lopes a long with long strides
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic Rookie sharpshooter97's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    Oh i read the article, who the f is ryan sheckler?
    seriously?, Ryan Sheckler is a skateboarding phenom since he was 12. (not being sarcastic, just informative)

Post Thanks / Like

It's the off season...does it really matter that he is at the playboy mansion?! He is not doing anything to put himself at risk...well short of catching a rash...

Complete non-issue and not even worth mentioning imo. This is why I hate the offseason!

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    It's the off season...does it really matter that he is at the playboy mansion?! He is not doing anything to put himself at risk...well short of catching a rash...

Complete non-issue and not even worth mentioning imo. This is why I hate the offseason!
    Catch em live tonight on ESPN2 Sun at Storm 7:30 PM PDT as the season moves toward the playoffs. Storm are 22 - 4 and the late season favorite to win it all this season. Good stuff. Not NBA but good and fun basketball to watch nonetheless.

http://www.wnba.com/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote sharpshooter97 wrote: View Post
    seriously?, Ryan Sheckler is a skateboarding phenom since he was 12. (not being sarcastic, just informative)
    Hahaha i know now, i just didnt think that HE gets the playboy nod while only 2 nba players do. Just read up about the x games, had no idea they were actually perceived as important, major ignorance on my part.

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information