Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this guy be better than Bargnani

Donatas Motiejunas, 7"0, from Lithuania

He looks very mobile than Bargnani and more of an inside game.

What do you guys think?

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/donatas-motiejunas

AB will never be a star in this league. Let's face it. Do we need another skinny Euro kid? I really don't see why we would spend a 2nd pick on him (if we were able to get one)

Comment

I am not saying we should get him. I'm saying he could be the 2nd pick, 3rd pick of the 2010 draft and people are saying he is the next Bargnani, dirk or Pau gasol

Raptors pick is probably pick 12-16 depending if we make it to the playoffs

Comment

This guy is like a mix of Dirk and Anthony Randolph. He seems to be a little to laid back as Turk, if he actually puts the time to improve his strength and attack the net, he could be a good player in the NBA. He might have more upside than Bargs due to his better athleticism and if he puts the right amount of work in the gym he could be all-star in the NBA.

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
          AB will never be a star in this league. Let's face it. Do we need another skinny Euro kid? I really don't see why we would spend a 2nd pick on him (if we were able to get one)
          Why are you so quick to say that? The man has made great strides from his first season to his current level. He's 23 years old and probably won't hit his prime for another two to four years. He still has lots of time to learn and grow. He also has a lot of offensive talent and is starting to put it together on a more consistent basis. I'm not sure what you consider a "star" but if he reaches 200PPG and 6 boards, with solid efficiency, then it fits my definition from a statistical perspective.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I'm not sure what you consider a "star" but if he reaches 200PPG and 6 boards, with solid efficiency, then it fits my definition from a statistical perspective.
            wow 200ppg...lol

Its easy to get 200ppg :P...jks

Anyways, Apollo is right! Barg is still young and has the potential to be better than dirk and other big men who shoots 3s

Comment

Working...
            X