You Have Entered The Boring Zone: Amir The Only Raptor In Toronto Right Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure if it counts...

...but i did run into Rasho in Yorkville today, looked like he was enjoying drinks at Zaza Espresso on Bellair....
    Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
      ...but i did run into Rasho in Yorkville today, looked like he was enjoying drinks at Zaza Espresso on Bellair....
      Nope doesn't count, Rasho is living in Toronto with his family.

Comment

Q: Hey Doug. You mentioned that Amir was the only guy in town and that he came in for some weights and shooting. I'm guessing by the "only one" you mean that he was there with an unknown workout buddy/rebounder to spot him and pass the ball back after shots. My question is if the Raptors have staff around to do that stuff or if Amir just brings a friend or someone he pays to assist him? Either way, how can I get that job?

Paul C, Brantford

A: It’s been my experience – and was the case with Amir this week – that they have friends who are in town with them who hang out in the gym doing that kind of stuff. If worse came to worse, I know the hard-working souls on the back-of-house staff would be called on to help out.
        Source: Doug Smith's Blog

Comment

You Have Entered The Boring Zone II: Alabi The Only Raptor In Toronto Right Now

Raps fans Solomon Alabi has been in TO last couple of days working on his game. about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter
          http://bit.ly/9fGuVs
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Sonny13

Me and @DeMar_DeRozan will be at the pavilion duff and 407 Wednesday night at 6:30 to play run some open gym, yall come get smashed. about 12 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
            https://twitter.com/Sonny13
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

...Zzzzzzz...Zzzzzz...Zzzzzz...

Comment

Working...
              X