You Have Entered The Boring Zone: Amir The Only Raptor In Toronto Right Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Have Entered The Boring Zone: Amir The Only Raptor In Toronto Right Now

And get used to it for the next month or so...

Ran into Amir Johnson in the gym yesterday. Nothing really new except he’s the only guy in town – no coaches, no teammates, no nothing – and he was up in the weight room getting a lift in before doing some light shooting.
    Source: Doug Smith's Blog

Where is everyone else?

Comment

Now he is a standup player. Dammit that looks so good for him.

Comment

it's been boring for quite some time even that andersen trade wasnt exciting.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
          Now he is a standup player. Dammit that looks so good for him.
          Maybe he didn't get invited to the party? Do you look differently on him now?

Comment

Funny you say Amir's the only one in town...I ran into Jarret Jack last Friday.

Comment

A lot can happen between Friday and Thursday I guess.

Comment

6 days alot can change
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

borinn days i though BC had alot of things going on lol
                  ya dun noe

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                    borinn days i though BC had alot of things going on lol
                    Well when i ran into Doug Smith last week, he convinced me that BC is working through trade proposals so who knows maybe this month will have an exciting moment lol

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                      Where is everyone else?
                      Its pointless actually to come now to Toronto since there are no coaches either. Most of our international players are overseas playing for their respective countries, hopefully the rest of the players are practicing somewhere against each other or other NBA players. Sonny Weems should be back in about a week or so because of his basketball camp.

Amir is probably in town because he is looking to purchase Chris Bosh old apartment or something....

Comment

August tends to be a downtime month for the executive types who take their holidays/vacation now. I believe BC is on one but of course I am sure its a job that doesnt quite sleep. It takes others to tango though.

Comment

when the heck does that fiba stuff start?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Maybe he didn't get invited to the party? Do you look differently on him now?
                            Haha that does make me look differently on him, it makes him look even better... lol

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                              when the heck does that fiba stuff start?
                              The USA squad I believe has three more warm up games before FIBA starts on Aug 28th

If I recall correctly the 1st one of the three is in N.Y. on Aug 21st. It should be ESPNX

The FIBA games can be watched on the Internet and possibly also on NBA TV, ESPNX or whatever, At this time, I don't know what USA FIBA games will be on TV.
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X