Clear All

• NBA All Time Dirtiest Team

Anyone got any ideas?

For starters I would pick on the first unit

Bill Laimbeer - Laimbeer could play PF on this team
    Robert Parish
    Danny Ainge
    Michael Cooper
    Rick Mahorn - I couldn't think of a SF so I thew in Mahorn.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Reggie Miller. Bruce Bowen. Robert Horry. Karl Malone.

Parish?

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post

Parish?
      Chief would do almost anything to protect the paint. He had really mean elbows. Never showed any remorse either. Not they he should have

I think Stockton was not quite as nice a guy as some might make him out to be, talking strictly on the court.

Yea Reggie. He had to learn how to play that way to beat his sister.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Anthony Mason, Mcdaniel, Isiah Thomas, KG, Rondo, Pierce, Sheed, Shaq, Varajo, Rodman, Artest, K-Mart, Rubben Patterson, some even say Kobe and Jordan.

Comment

rodman, reggie evans soley for grabbing a handful of kamans nuts, bell he clotheslined kobe!, horry, artest, oakley?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post

Parish?
            WHat do you mean? Parrish punched lambeer in the face and then got the foul called on detroit...he is the meanest of em all.

I dunno if you should have parrish and lambeer on the same team, parrish might just beat the shit out of him again...I think rodman goes in a sf. danny ainge for getting into screaming matches with jordan.

yeah miller, bowen, horry are all good examples, butthese guys are bad ass. Malone, even though he did the wresting match with dennis rodman in lv, he dosnt make it.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Anthony Mason, Mcdaniel, Isiah Thomas, KG, Rondo, Pierce, Sheed, Shaq, Varajo, Rodman, Artest, K-Mart, Rubben Patterson, some even say Kobe and Jordan.
              Some good names on the list.

However, I don't agree about Sheed. In fact I would say just the opposite. He has a very good and well deserved reputation around the league and among writers as being very well liked throughout the league by the players.

He draws an immense amount of technical fouls but almost all of the ones that I remember seeing, and I did see him play a lot with the Pistons and some with Boston, have been due to his arguing with officials, complaining on calls and things like that. Not for rough or dirty play.

From what I have seen, I think Amir is a dirtier player than Sheed.
              Last edited by Buddahfan; Sun Aug 8, 2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

ok buddah seriously you are really making me start to hate amir.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

this is just before my time but aren't the late 80's pistons considered the dirtiest team of all time?
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Bowen had a funny way of always having his feet, accidentally, below where his opponent's feet were about to land...

I remember him pulling this on Carter. It hurt the Raptors...

Comment

Working...
                    X