Raps - Pacers - Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps - Pacers - Warriors

This may need a draft pick in some spots (raps give up at least 1 1st rounder to GSW), and I am not sold on bringing in Ellis, but we would get the type of center we need in Beidrins. Golden State gets a Small Forward (apparently they are looking for one) and some trade exemption, as well as a quick point guard that needs a new start. Pacers get the point guard they were looking for and get rid of Ford.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=27luvye

Toronto gets: Biedrins and Ellis
    Indiana gets: Calderon, Banks and Evans
    Golden State gets: Ford and Dunleavy and Trade Exemption and 1st round draft pick (Tor)

First trade proposal and post, hack away at it!
    Last edited by BC Boy; Sun Aug 8, 2010, 03:52 PM.

Haha ill hack indeed, first off welcome to the site

Golden state receives Dunleavy, and a washed up pg...and they give up two solid players...they would never do it.

Indiana receives another pg in calderon, and yes he would work for them, the other two players are not helping them, all three have bloated contracts. They would not do it either.

Toronto receive Monta Ellis, and A C. What this trade would do to the team is let them have 4 sg (thats me saying derozan is a sf), and 1 pg. As much as we dont like calderon, he is essential right now because i am not trusting weems or barbosa to play the 1. Raptors, as much as ellis is luring, this trade would not help. IT would also stunt the growth of Weems and DeRozan.

Nice idea, good job on your first trade proposal, jeez mine was friggin injured kendrick perkins for jack lol, this trade makes mine look like a two year old did it...

Nice try

RAW

Comment

Simpler

How about:

Toronto gets: Beidrins
      Indiana gets: Calderon
      Golden State get: Dunleavy and 1st round draft pick (Tor) or TPE

Comment

It isnt worth the pick for him

Comment

BC Boy wrote: View Post
          How about:

Toronto gets: Beidrins
          Indiana gets: Calderon
          Golden State get: Dunleavy and 1st round draft pick (Tor) or TPE
          I would not include any pick. I do not think Dunleavy will ever head back to GS. A trade that I've been thinking about is:

Calderon to Indy
          Ford to GSW
          Biendirs to TOR

It would appear to make sense on many levels. GSW might actually be a place where Ford can thrive with his speed and score first mentality. He would be a good back up to Curry (hopefully Ford has accepted he is a back up in the league) as Lin is still an undrafted rookie. The bottom line on this trade is GSW would be looking for cap relief and would want Lee to play C and Udoh PF when Udoh gets back from injury.

Another possibility might be Anderson and TPE for Biendris. GSW lost Tolliver who often played C and shot the 3 well in GSW offense. But that does not solve Calderon for TOR.

Comment

Or maybe Murphy (if they are looking for a 3 point shooting center?) to GSW instead of Ford? I like the idea of getting Biedrins, and apparently he would welcome a trade:

Andris Biedrins on finishing out his career with the Warriors “It’s very rare, that a player stays with one team. It’s very rare and every player travels during his career. It’s part of the business. It doesn’t really matter how good or bad you have played during the season. They actually wanted to trade me after the last season. Not this one, but the last, which was the best of my career, but it didn’t go through. So, I guess, if they trade me, there could be some nice changes involved, maybe I’ll be on a better team, with better teamwork. When the rumors came out last year about me going to Phoenix, I would’ve loved to play with Steve Nash. Also, the Phoenix team, the city, it was all fun to think about. With a point guard like that, the game is different.” WarriorsWorld.net

Andris Biedrins on NBA culture “The NBA is basically the second most popular sport in America after football. It’s just the mentality there. I can tell you right now, about our team, most of my teammates are egoists. But what can you do? It’s important to have good veterans as the rookies and young guys will take after them. Right now, I would say i don’t have a good relationship rather a neutral or friendly one with everyone on the team. I don’t have any problems with any player and I don’t think anyone has a problem with me. Of course, we aren’t real big buddies, but our relationship is on a professional level and we can work successfully.” WarriorsWorld.net

On Nellie commenting about his free-throw shooting “When he said I should practice underhanded; I felt very disrespected. At one point I spoke to a Psychiatrist who reminded me of some things, but it’s not so bad that they send you and try to brainwash you. It’s mostly about believing in yourself, because, before this season it was more or less OK. You start thinking about so many things at the free throw line that you forget everything and anything about the actual free throw motion and what you’ve practiced.” WarriorsWorld.net

Found these today at Hoopshype.

Comment

Working...
            X