Yes Way Jose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Way Jose

k, im the first to admit i dont really like jose calderon, just not my type of player offensively and obviously defensively but if our only deal is going to be another shady pg deal with the pacers than i say keep him and put him back in the only role he has succeeded in at the nba level witch is a backup pg and let him re-establish himself as one of the best backups in the league, instead of just trying to ship him for the hell of it, its not even like his value is high right now plus he doesn't want to leave. who is suppost to run the backup pg if he's gone banks? barbosa? belly? ya for 4 minutes maybe. i just dont think we should trade him unless the right deal presents itself
    ________
    M130 ENGINE
    Last edited by Afro_Daddy; Sun Mar 6, 2011, 11:00 AM.
    No Dissrespect...
    With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

the salary cap relief that we would get means it doesnt even matter if barbosa, jack, and banks are all hurt, you still trade calderon, the first chance you get in order to not have 10 million dollars of our salary cap tied up for the next 3 years.

Comment

Afro_Daddy: We shouldn't trade Jose unless the right deal comes along? Wow, I think the Raps found the man to replace BC. No shit, what do you think BC is trying to do? Are you one of those retards who hates on BC because all you can come up with is hindsight? Regardless of Jose wanting to stay here, BC will put the team first and find the best deal to continue retooling the franchise.

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
        Afro_Daddy: We shouldn't trade Jose unless the right deal comes along? Wow, I think the Raps found the man to replace BC. No shit, what do you think BC is trying to do? Are you one of those retards who hates on BC because all you can come up with is hindsight? Regardless of Jose wanting to stay here, BC will put the team first and find the best deal to continue retooling the franchise.
        Wow, that was a venomous tirade.

Comment

Temper! Temper!

That Chandler deal would have been sweet robbery. Damn MJ and his cigar smoking ways. Trade him for a pick and draft a point guard next year. I think that's the best we can do now. Reynolds was an undrafted all-American. Maybe we should look into him.

On a side note.

Why didn't we draft Jeremy Lin? A undrafted ivy league point guard must have a high basketball IQ.
          "Winning isn't every thing, it's the only thing."

Comment

ya, as much as a lot of us like to say "retard" some people find it offensive, so we can't say it here, try stupid or idiot or a combination of both.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Dammit bro, kitty got scratch...its your third post, just relax, advice, when you post, dont make it too negative, it does not help at all, i agree with you, but your opinion is worth less to me now because you sound so mean. Next time, just breathe, and post properly.

Comment

just saying he is a talented backup with no real value to the other teams in the league, MJ realized what he was doing and backed out witch was a ass move, but the right move for the bobcats. say we get rid of him for shear cap space, who do we bring in that wants to come here? no need to hate raptorroo kitty cat jeeze
                ________
                Honda TLR200 specifications
                Last edited by Afro_Daddy; Sun Mar 6, 2011, 11:01 AM.
                No Dissrespect...
                With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

I second that ...Jeremy Lin should come to Toronto. He'll fit in perfect!!! anyone have colangelos cell number?

Young gunz Lets Go Baby!!!!

Comment

1. only succeeded as a backup? 13 and 9 would beg to differ.
                    2. whoever it is that said he has no value in the league, your an idiot.

thats all. smarten up people. He has a big contract and isnt a good man defender, get over it. If hes gone, youll miss what he can bring. stop hating on players after one bad year, this is why we can never have a team that builds chemistry, after a player has one off year you idiots run them out of town.

Comment

What happened over the weekend? Suddenly we have innocuous posts getting flamed with allegations of "idiot" and "retard"?

Can we not just reply with the difference of opinion without the crude personalizations? Better still, if the posting is so bothersome then its probably not worth replying to...so dont. Having a thread just die because the op held no merit or was boring actually says more.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        What happened over the weekend? Suddenly we have innocuous posts getting flamed with allegations of "idiot" and "retard"?

Can we not just reply with the difference of opinion without the crude personalizations? Better still, if the posting is so bothersome then its probably not worth replying to...so dont. Having a thread just die because the op held no merit or was boring actually says more.
                        And people accuse me of wanting to control what people can and can't write in a post

+10
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

spacejam wrote: View Post
                          1. only succeeded as a backup? 13 and 9 would beg to differ.
                          2. whoever it is that said he has no value in the league, your an idiot.

thats all. smarten up people. He has a big contract and isnt a good man defender, get over it. If hes gone, youll miss what he can bring. stop hating on players after one bad year, this is why we can never have a team that builds chemistry, after a player has one off year you idiots run them out of town.
                          The Jose debate is interesting. It reminds me of the debates that they have had for years on some Pistons forums about wanting to unload Hamilton. In fact it is even worse there because there are still Pistons fans around who have wanted to dump Hamilton and still do, since he was acquired for their beloved Jerry Stackhouse.

In any case Jose is now in Spain somewhere and we only have about 47 days left until training camp opens. It will be interesting to see who the starting PG is come opening night vs the Knicks.

Jose did start the last 17 games of 09-10 and he has a better on court chemistry with Johnson, who will probably start at PF, than Jack does.

I am not one of those who believe that because we know that BC tried to trade Calderon at least once this summer that he will necessarily be gone come opening night vs the Knicks.
                          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                          X