Boo Birds Get Ready. Hedo's Back In Town October 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo Birds Get Ready. Hedo's Back In Town October 17th

I can't wait. The ACC will rockin' for this match-up.

The Suns face the Toronto Raptors Wednesday, Oct. 6 in Vancouver and later play the Raptors in Toronto,

Sun., Oct. 17: Raptors @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, 1pm
    Source - Click here

The better have lots of Pizza available at concession stands.

Maybe MLSE can call it "Ball Day"
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

It's only an exhibition game so he'll probably fake an injury or the stomach flu so he can sit on the bench and eat PIZZA PIZZA because he's an IDIOT IDIOT.

Comment

Is it just me, or does every new addition to the raptors end up with him being hated by toronto...

Comment

Jermaine O'neal liked Toronto even though CB and him can't co-exist. Jermaine also had a nice welcome back!

He is tough and a nice player!

Comment

^ same goes for anthony parker and jamario moon

Comment

Only the real douches like Carter, Bosh and Hedouche get booed because their classless and moronic behavior warrants that response.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                Is it just me, or does every new addition to the raptors end up with him being hated by toronto...
                It's just you. As people here have proved there are many players who we appreciated and appreciated us back. Then there are those who behave like Hedo, Carter and to a lesser extent Bosh..Bosh only after 7 years of solid work for Toronto started to show some disrespect by prolonging the inevitable, not playing hard down the stretch (according to BC) and tweeting his ass off.

Comment

Priest wrote: View Post
                  It's just you. As people here have proved there are many players who we appreciated and appreciated us back. Then there are those who behave like Hedo, Carter and to a lesser extent Bosh..Bosh only after 7 years of solid work for Toronto started to show some disrespect by prolonging the inevitable, not playing hard down the stretch (according to BC) and tweeting his ass off.
                  Over the past few years, i cant really see many players, of course back with jyd and alvin williams there were many players

Comment

I remember watching on TV as the crowd went insane upon Mo Peterson's first return. Raptors fans might get a little critical in the heat of the moment, but they definitely understand and appreciate good, honest players.

Comment

I think mo pete might have been one of the last players to leave toronto being remembered by the fans as dedicated...

Comment

Working...
                      X