Barbosa + ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankthetank wrote: View Post
    Weems isn't the best PG but he's improved is ballhandling and deserves to take advantage of his lightning quickness in the full court. Weems had the fastest 3/4 sprint in the nba draft over the last 10 years. You also forget to mention that weems played alot of point guard in summer league and they did win every game.
    Even if he could handle the ball, you cannot teach court vision. Barbosa is faster than Weems and is probably just as good a ball handler. Why don't we make him a PG? And the only thing Weems' Summer League performance revealed about his PG skills was that he has none. Beating inferior competition is hardly a correlation to Weems' ability at the 1 or the point forward.

Comment

Barbosa is a great addition. One of the fastest NBA players with the ball. Has a great drive and 3 point shot. It will definitely help us on the offence. Defenders are gonna get annoyed. We have the best possible inside-outside team. We have the passers (Calderon, Belinelli, Jack), the "drivers" (Barbosa, Weems, DeRozan, Johnson and to some extent Bargnani), Long range (Bargnani, Barbosa, Belinelli, Kleiza) we just need another great post player... It's gonna be good next year. And if anyone double teams Bargs, we'll have plenty of shooters to take advantage...

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
        Barbosa is a great addition. One of the fastest NBA players with the ball. Has a great drive and 3 point shot. It will definitely help us on the offence. Defenders are gonna get annoyed. We have the best possible inside-outside team. We have the passers (Calderon, Belinelli, Jack), the "drivers" (Barbosa, Weems, DeRozan, Johnson and to some extent Bargnani), Long range (Bargnani, Barbosa, Belinelli, Kleiza) we just need another great post player... It's gonna be good next year. And if anyone double teams Bargs, we'll have plenty of shooters to take advantage...
        Low Post

Johnson
        Davis
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

You "could" put Bargnani too. He showed some signs... He gets tired towards the fourth quarter though. Let;s just say he's a good first quarter post player HAHA. I have to say, Raps this year aren't as bad as every thinks they are. I think we can surprise everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X