Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Raptors Ranked Dead Last In Eastern Conference Standings

Raptors Republic Rookie your mom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Raptors Ranked Dead Last In Eastern Conference Standings

According to ESPN, Raptors are 15th in Eastern Conference in 10-11. In my opinion its hard to disagree. Thoughts?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...-EastStandings

Toronto Raptors: After the ugly departures of Chris Bosh and Hedo Turkoglu, the Raptors are basically starting over with a roster more random than designed. Given the significant dollars tied up in the likes of Jose Calderon, Andrea Bargnani, Leandro Barbosa and Amir Johnson, don't expect a lot of defense -- or a lot of wins anytime soon, either.

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That's not going to happens, and there is no way all those bad teams will have that many wins.

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

no man it looks like it very well could be a reality, the raptors always think they need to be a shooting team, it took a sophomore player to say "no, we are a run and gun team" they look a little lost, but i think the raptors have potential to surprise alot of people, though making the playoffs is a dream at this point

Post Thanks / Like

I think the Cavs are a lesser team. I think the Raptors will be the 13th or 14th team in the east.

Post Thanks / Like

27 wins and the bottom of the conference what is this the west?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think the Cavs are a lesser team. I think the Raptors will be the 13th or 14th team in the east.
    You are probably hoping for better luck with this prognostication than you Orton one. heh?
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a good thing the season hasn't started, otherwise we'd have real reason to worry!

Does anyone remember last season, when the Washington Wizards were competing for the fourth seed with Atlanta? No? Oh that's right, it was predicted but never happened. Let's leave the standings to wins and losses