Boo Turkoglu, Not Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo Turkoglu, Not Bosh

i've been thinking that since Turkoglu was such a douche as a raptor and he thinks he's at the same level of play as bosh, that if we boo both Bosh and Turkoglu when they come back to the ACC, Turkoglu will just be like "oh yeah, they just hate me like they hated vince and they hate bosh because we were good players who ditched toronto".

even though we tarded turk he feels that he ditched us and in fact we ditched him. But, I think and maybe this is just me that if we don't boo bosh and boo turkoglu he'll get frustrated and maybe realize that he's garbage.

personally, I hope he has a crap year in Phoenix,but, how can you with Steve Nash constantly making you look good. Idk, maybe it's just my feeling but I feel more hate towards Turkoglu, then Bosh.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Well it will piss him off if he really knew, i think the only time where it would really show if they were on the same team .

Comment

I think Raptors fans should starting shouting "Ball" every time Turk is on the court and the Suns are on offense.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

We should start throwing pizza slices on the court every time he touches the ball...

Comment

I still maintain Bosh isn't worthy of booing. He honored his contract and left as a free agent. I have lost a lot of respect for him as a person and basketball player but while he was playing game he did nothing worthy of booing him. He even made it a personal note to clear the air afterwards, stating that he liked playing in Toronto when he could have just kicked the city and moved on.

Hedo was unprofessional from start to finish. Even now, gone from the team, he still keeps up. He is petty, childish, lazy, unaccountable and ego centric. He deserves to be booed. I hope he is booed.

Comment

The "Ball!" chant would be epic..Totally agree that that out-of-shape shit-talking Turkoglu should be harassed by the fans. Bosh, on the other hand, needs to be shown a measure of respect because he has remained (relatively) respectful despite a tumultuous off-season.

To boo Bosh would give the impression that Toronto fans are indeed vindictive to those who choose to seek success elsewhere. Not only that, but it gives players a good reason to play hard and silence the crowd. I'm not worried about Turkoglu torching the raps in response to a good booing, but those of you who boo Bosh will feel like fools when Miami takes that as an invitation to completely embarass our team. That's why I've always HATED when people boo Carter..yeah he deserves it but by giving part-time effort players like that a reason to play hard you aren't doing the Raps any favours. Fortunately Turkoglu is even worse than Carter in that department so boo away.

Comment

noxleno wrote: View Post
              The "Ball!" chant would be epic..Totally agree that that out-of-shape shit-talking Turkoglu should be harassed by the fans. Bosh, on the other hand, needs to be shown a measure of respect because he has remained (relatively) respectful despite a tumultuous off-season.

To boo Bosh would give the impression that Toronto fans are indeed vindictive to those who choose to seek success elsewhere. Not only that, but it gives players a good reason to play hard and silence the crowd. I'm not worried about Turkoglu torching the raps in response to a good booing, but those of you who boo Bosh will feel like fools when Miami takes that as an invitation to completely embarass our team. That's why I've always HATED when people boo Carter..yeah he deserves it but by giving part-time effort players like that a reason to play hard you aren't doing the Raps any favours. Fortunately Turkoglu is even worse than Carter in that department so boo away.
              +1

Raptors fans should cheer Bosh as loud as possible. It might throw him off his game

Seriously I think a nice round of applause when he is introduced would be very nice. However, once the game starts, that is another story altogether.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

To those who think we ditched Hedo dont be to sure about that. There are some facts that may say otherwise...1) His agent is now the President of the Suns and obviously had a lot to do with the trade 2) He gave up money in the deal to move from the Raps

As far as the Bosh reception....how about a novel approach...silence. Indifference. I believe he has an inflated view of himself (surprise!!) in terms of his communication techniques and worth to a basketball team. He wants to be funny he should take a cue from Tolliver.

I'd still like someone to ask him what happened to his oft stated imperative in free agency..."I want to be the man and my team built around me. This is important to me." (paraphrase).

Comment

If the whole ACC went dead silent when Bosh is introduced it would be epic, and his ego would be crushed. Lebron is introduced to a loud mixture of cheers and jeers, same for Wade...then Bosh is introduced and the whole place just ignores him like he's a NBDL call up....lol.. he wouldnt know what to make of it.

Comment

how about we boo EVERY PLAYER ON A TEAM THATS NOT CALLED THE RAPTORS

fuck chris bosh... he had every right to leave at the end of his contract, and we have every right to stop giving a fuck about his mediocre contributions to mediocre teams after his contract ended.

boo your enemy.. and the guy on the team thats trying to beat my team, is my enemy... bosh, hedo, or friggin carlos arroyo... hate them all.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

fuck chris bosh... he had every right to leave at the end of his contract, and we have every right to stop giving a fuck about his mediocre contributions to mediocre teams after his contract ended.

boo your enemy.. and the guy on the team thats trying to beat my team, is my enemy... bosh, hedo, or friggin carlos arroyo... hate them all.
                      Agreed. Is this Raptors Republic or Sweet Valley High?

Comment

We should boo bosh more than Turk. Bosh ruined our franchise for 7 years, Turk for only one. I will boo them both alot, but the Bosh boos will be from a much deeper pit of despisal.

I hope Bargs puts Bosh in an Anderson Silva triangle and makes him cry like the tranny wanker he is.

Comment

ah, man that fight was so chince don't even remind me.

and Bosh put our franchise in a choke hold via the gm's trying to build around him instead of supporting his weight we just put more weight around it.

turkoglu was a complete, utter douchebag and deserves to be booed at leats bosh could put up numbers turkoglu averages like -2 in every category.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            We should boo bosh more than Turk. Bosh ruined our franchise for 7 years, Turk for only one. I will boo them both alot, but the Bosh boos will be from a much deeper pit of despisal.

I hope Bargs puts Bosh in an Anderson Silva triangle and makes him cry like the tranny wanker he is.

Some posters are inquiring "like the tranny wanker he is".

Is this based upon first hand experience?

Thanks

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

ya, that's an interesting approach but i'd rather boo players on my own team that underperform and play like shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X