Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fans Wearing Bosh Miami Jerseys At Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    AMEN, sir. AMEN.

i LOVE durant... he's probably my favourite individual player in the league... plus he's one of the last few remnants of the franchise i supported before the raps.. the sonics.. the kid is amazing, on and off the court...

but when OKC plays Toronto... FUCK DURANT.. he's a piece of shit, and i hope reggie evans tears his testicles off.

hell... if our team is shit this year.. i'll be happy with a set of KD-Balls hanging from the rafters
    after reading you post, my wife goes in the room and says "what the hell are you laughing at"

hahahahahaa this is hilarious.

Comment

i dont really wish violence on anyone... thats all just jokes... but god dammit raps fans are too nice.

bosh should worry about coming to toronto... why? ITS A FUCKING ROAD GAME. you're not making it an uncomfortable environment for him by doing "the wave", and giving him a standing ovation... hell, you're making him feel good... FUCK THAT

i want him to lose. him losing means us winning.

i dont wish him the best. i wish him to LOSE. in OUR arena. being polite isnt going to help that.

the miami trio can go circle jerk over their piles of money after toronto games to make themselves feel better... but i want them to hate playing here.

MSG isnt legendary because people liked playing there. the boston gardens weren't magic johnson's home away from home..

Comment

Don't really care, I think its pretty retarded that people get angry over some guy wearing a jersey.

Comment

Bosh is gonna hurt the HEAT more than the Raptors ... he is helping the Raps by leaving!!
          Bosh's absence will finally give Andrea Bargnani the keys to the offense, something that many first overall picks receive right out of the gate, but Bargnani had to wait four long years. Now that Bosh won't be camping out in the high post calling for the rock every possession, Bargnani and other players like DeMar DeRozan, Leandro Barbosa, Linus Kleiza, and whichever PG of Jose Calderon or Jarrett Jack stay, can have more chances on offense to show what they've got.

The playoffs will be a tough goal for this young squad, but they will surely be fun to watch as they develop some of their stellar young talent.
          http://www.nbadaily.net/mainstory.cfm?articleid=118

The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

im totally breaking out the anchorman dvd tonight.

Comment

After Vince Carter got traded (maybe a month) I went to a game and sat in the ACC Club. A 10 year-old walked by me with a Nets VC jersey on. I booed him. His parents laughed at him. My friends laughed at me.

Now, I don't loathe Bosh as much as Carter, but I think it would be wrong for fans to show up game 1 wearing a Heat jersey.

@heinz57 - don't be too mad about fans wearing Garnett, Kobe or Yao jerseys. That is Adidas/sports apparel industry fault more than anything. Those are the jerseys you can buy unless you are in a hometown. If you don't want to wear a Raptors jersey what are you going to find at Champs? No Gerald Wallace jerseys, I can tell you that...
              Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

MMMMBLT wrote: View Post
                @heinz57 - don't be too mad about fans wearing Garnett, Kobe or Yao jerseys. That is Adidas/sports apparel industry fault more than anything. Those are the jerseys you can buy unless you are in a hometown. If you don't want to wear a Raptors jersey what are you going to find at Champs? No Gerald Wallace jerseys, I can tell you that...
                its not adidas's fault for fooling somebody into buying their stuff.. its the fool's fault for being fooled.

the yao thing isnt even about the jerseys.... have you been to a rockets game at the ACC? The ACC turns more chinese than chinatown (which, really, is largely vietnamese anyways).. i'm surprised they don't change the taps to Tsing Tao beer...

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
                  If Bosh had any class and kept his mouth shut instead of making disrespectful comments about the city and never tweeted like a high school girl through the FA process then I would say no to booing him. Since he failed at both attempts to be a real man lets BOO his ass until he cries like a high school girl. As for bandwagon Miami fans with a Bosh jersey should and will be dealt with swiftly and severly by true Raptor backers. I like your your suggestions Macc and Heinz57. Here's mine, any loser wearing a Bosh jersey should have that jersey wrapped around their necks and then tied to the hitch on my car where I then would proceed to drive them around the arena.
                  The guy said nothing bad about the city. Stop making shit up to support your insane emotions about the subject.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                    The guy said nothing bad about the city. Stop making shit up to support your insane emotions about the subject.
                    to be fair, its not like bosh was wrong about the city.. it does kinda smell.... in the summer

but its not like he's ever been here past april

Comment

im totally breaking out the anchorman dvd tonight.
                      Haha! killer.
                      The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Has anyone who owns a Bosh jersey done anything to it? Cut up, burn, throw out...?? just wondering, i came across mine the other day and just wondered what to do with it.?

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                          Has anyone who owns a Bosh jersey done anything to it? Cut up, burn, throw out...?? just wondering, i came across mine the other day and just wondered what to do with it.?
                          Burn it at the game?

Man, what about those people that bought his DVD, ouch..

Comment

to be fair, its not like bosh was wrong about the city.. it does kinda smell.... in the summer

but its not like he's ever been here past april

he simply said "it smells different" which is a very true and as-matter-of-fact statement, especially if you're from down south where the climate is very different. durrrrr

some sports fans in this city have serious issues though, so they'll take anything they can out of context to support their irrational feelings.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                              he simply said "it smells different" which is a very true and as-matter-of-fact statement, especially if you're from down south where the climate is very different. durrrrr

some sports fans in this city have serious issues though, so they'll take anything they can out of context to support their irrational feelings.
                              it was really just my excuse to make a low key "chris bosh is shit in the playoffs" crack

Comment

Working...
                              X