- Doc Naismith
- Dark Knight
- Random starting order
- Draft order flip flops round-to-round (ie: team picking first in round one picks last in round two)
- Sun Aug 22 10:00am EST
Some Important Rules...
1. The league decides the outcome of all trades. I personally will not step in at any time to veto a trade by myself. All trades will be decided by a league vote. If the league passes an unfair trade then the league failed itself. Trust me on this one, it's better this way.
2. Dead teams won't get invited back to season 2. If you don't show up, you don't come back next year.
3. Waiver priority is initially determined by the outcome of the random draft order. If you draft last in round one you will have top waiver priority. If you draft first in round one you will be last in waiver priority. Once you successfully use your waiver priority you move to the back of the line.
Friendly tip: Some players waiting to be free agents may not be claimed while on waivers. Sometimes it pays to gamble on this and sign him after he clears waivers as opposed to using your waiver priority.
4. Keepers are to be decided at the end of the season. Each team gets five "keeper tags". A "keeper tag" allows you to mark a specific player on your team to carry over to next season.
Maximum of five keepers per team.
5. For every keeper tag you choose to use you forfeit a draft pick. The offensive keeper tags will cost you a 1st round pick for the first tag and a 2nd round pick for the the second tag. The defensive keeper tag will cost you a 8th round pick as high profile defensive players are typically worth less than offensive players (The highest scoring defensive player last year only hit 170 fantasy points).
6. Draft order in year two is to be determined based on three aspects:
A.) Picks 1-4 are drawn randomly among the four teams who miss the playoffs.
B.) The rest of the order is determined by the inverted standings
C.) New comer teams draft last in round one. If there is more than one new comer team there will be a draw to determine their order.
CLICK HERE to visit the league website (League Members Only)