Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to win this week to keep any playoff hope alive(assuming only 4 temas making the playoffs?)...off to a good start though...garcon with 16 points, manning with 15, cj with 13, tulloc with 4....and its only the first half...

Comment

• Yeah, you're killing it so far man. Seems like every time CJ shows up you win. It's too bad the Titans don't have even a slightly above average QB to keep defenses honest. It's pretty bad when a team can't figure out how to use Randy Moss.

Comment

• My team fucked me over. Orton 2.14, M Williams (TB) 1.5, S Johnson (Bills) 4.2, Austin 5.8, Ivory 4.7 (got hurt on the first drive), Tamme 3.6 and Mayo (LB NE) 5.5. Here's to hoping I can finish the season off properly next season.
        Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Mon Dec 13, 2010, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Hey DK, great game man. I hope I can make it look a little more respectable after Foster plays tonight though. Right now it looks like you're going to grab the league high score of the week.

Comment

• Mango is looking more and more like my round one match up.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Mango is looking more and more like my round one match up.

as of right now mango lost(unless the chnage the score tomorrow), raptorsfan lost and i won, so 3 people are gonna be tied at 7-7 for the last playoff spot...

Comment

• I see Mango in 4th seed. He won the three way tie breaker because he had the most total points on the season.

Guys, remember if you did not make the playoffs for the championship you still have games left. Go check the league page...

Comment

• Man, I lost that game by .06

Good luck next week, Apollo, although I;m sure your team will hand my team it's ass.

Comment

• Good luck fellas and good luck to Mack next week.

Comment

• You're the one who's gonna need all the luck Doc! :P hahaa, nah I'm prepared for an epic matchup!

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        Man, I lost that game by .06

Good luck next week, Apollo, although I;m sure your team will hand my team it's ass.
                        Your team is doing fine. I think it will be a tough contest because you're not catching my team at it's peak. My defense hasn't been producing, my TE spot is a huge question mark and so is my WR3. Rodgers might not even play this week. Anything can happen. I'm not looking past this one.

Comment

• Congrats Mango. Good luck in the finals.

Comment

• Man this blows. If I qualified for the playoffs I'd of won the championship. >:[

Comment

• That's a lot of ifs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                That's a lot of ifs.
                                I had the highest scoring team last week and this week... They let me down when I really needed a win in week 13 though.

O well, I won the championship in 2/7 leagues so far and I'm going to make the finals in a couple more next week. Not a bad fantasy season so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X