Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Just my opinion but the way Dez is playing I would think that Rice has higher value than Austin. I guess it goes without saying I don't think Clark is a keeper. I got him in round 5 this season and he was healthy then. I think he's going to be 32 next season. Outside Gates and Finley I don 't think any Te is worth a top 5 round pick right now.
    Austin was playing amazing when Romo was the QB.

Rice pretty much was a nobody before Favre and I don't think Favre will be back next season.

Comment

• In that case i'll trade you Hines Ward for him and I'll keep him with my 5th.

Comment

• I'd rather hang on to him then do that deal.

Comment

• Disappointing season I'm having here. Hard to decide which guys would benefit my team next year.
          "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

• Tough week for me. Gore needs to have a big game to keep my 100 point streak alive. I loss this one either way though.

Comment

• It's not inconceivable that you come back and win dude. If Gore gets 20+ I think you've got a real good shot. Thanks for the D Bowe and Bradshaw deal! Bowe is killin it! Probably on my keeper list...

I'm on a big win streak heading into these playoffs, I don't think any of you want to be matched up with me when we get there!

Comment

• Yeah, you're welcome and I want to get you as a match up. Check out my weekly scores over the past month minus this week.

Comment

• Well let's hope it's in the finals!

Comment

• Ugh, Frank Gore was a tank this year. Gone. Good thing I dealt a nice future piece away for a good Plan B. Meet my new undisputed RB2, Michael Turner... I used up my IR spot on DeAngelo Williams but I don't think I'll be dropping him to tag Frank Gore with an IR tag. Instead I'm just going to eat that roster spot and move on. Between Foster, Gore, Turner and Williams I'm going to have some really nice trade bait come draft time.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Wed Dec 1, 2010, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Interesting week. If I pull out this win and Mack comes back and wins then it looks like whoever wins the A00715890 Vs. MangoKid match up is going to jump into the 3rd seed and one of Doc or RaptorsFan4Life will be on the outside looking in with only one week to go. Next week is certainly going to be a nail biter.

Doc Vs. RaptorsFan4Life has got to be the most important match up remaining in the regular season. That one is going to shape the playoffs.

Comment

• whats with the trade deadline? does this mean i cant trade until next season? if so, then that fucking blows...

Comment

• and whenever we can trade again, anyone not named peyton hillis on my team is available....

Comment

• We could open it up pre- draft in trading keepers but that's it. Our trade deadline took place later than a standard yahoo league.

EDIT: You get to keep up to five players.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Dec 6, 2010, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Can you keep 5 offensive or 4 offensive and 1 defensive?

Comment

• You can keep any number of offensive or defensive players. You could keep five defensive guys and no offensive guys if you chose to do so.

With every offensive player kept a draft pick is deducted starting with the 1st round pick.

With every defensive player kept a draft pick is deducted starting with the 8th round pick (A00715890 set the precident by selecting Patrick Willis in round 8. Many more followed in round 9 so round 8 sounds fair). Let's use my team as an example. Let's pretend my keepers were:

Hines Ward, Derrick Ward, Jason Snelling, Julius Peppers and Patrick Willis.

That's three offensive keepers and two defensive keepers. That means I'd lose picks in rounds 1-3 and 8-9.

Comment

Working...
                                X