Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers brutha .... I got alot of tweaking to do in my line-up. I slept in this morning and let the computer choose my team.

Comment

Hmmmm .... your latest offer is tempting, but I don't know if I want to let Aromashodu go. This kid could be on the brink of stardom.

I'm might have to counter offer. Let me do some research.

Comment

Sure, let me know what you like and we'll talk. Feel free to counter on the league page if you don't want to show your hand here!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Feel free to counter on the league page if you don't want to show your hand here!
          LOL .... yeah, I just realized that after I posted.

Comment

I'm open to wheeling and dealing. If you like something, put forth an offer. Could be looking to part with Rivers.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              LOL .... yeah, I just realized that after I posted.
              yo doc, i want mccoy...what do you want?

Comment

A00715890 wrote: View Post
                yo doc, i want mccoy...what do you want?
                Let me get back to you tonight. I don't have access to Yahoo fantasy stuff here at work. Damn firewalls.

Comment

Let me get back to you tonight. I don't have access to Yahoo fantasy stuff here at work. Damn firewalls.
                  sounds good...

Comment

sent a bunch of offers...counter them if you dont think its fair..

i wanna get some deals going..

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life, I only wait a couple days with trade offers. No response by then and I pull the offer just because of potential injury risks skewing the deal. If you're interested in Charles' partner in crime, TJ, then let me know. With them probably doing a 50/50 work share to start the season two of them individually is a risky endeavor... My risk being far less given the draft positions of both. If you're interested in dealing Charles let me know that too.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        RaptorsFan4Life, I only wait a couple days with trade offers. No response by then and I pull the offer just because of potential injury risks skewing the deal. If you're interested in Charles' partner in crime, TJ, then let me know. With them probably doing a 50/50 work share to start the season two of them individually is a risky endeavor... My risk being far less given the draft positions of both. If you're interested in dealing Charles let me know that too.
                        What was the trade? I didn't check the yahoo fantasy football for a couple of days been busy with my nfl.com leagues.

Comment

I'll send it one more time...

EDIT: On second thought I'm going to wait and see another batch of games before I decide anything. In the meantime feel free to make an offer for Jones or offer up Charles to me if you want.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Wed Aug 25, 2010, 06:41 AM.

Comment

A00715890 wrote: View Post
                            sent a bunch of offers...counter them if you dont think its fair..

i wanna get some deals going..
                            Sorry brother, but I'm going to hold onto McCoy. Kid has alot of promise. Sorry dude, because I know you're a Eagles fan too.

Comment

Sorry brother, but I'm going to hold onto McCoy. Kid has alot of promise. Sorry dude, because I know you're a Eagles fan too.
                              no worries

Comment

They pretty much drafted me everyone I wanted, aside from the junkstore defensive players they assigned me. Well I've fixed that problem and I've gotta be the favourite!

I just want my Dez DK, I'll trade you almos anyone on my bench within reason(no Rapelesberger). How did u guys leave him undrafted????? This is a keeper league, remember?

Comment

Working...
                                X