Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Post Thanks / Like

The younger you are when you break your clavicle, the less time it takes for the fracture to heal. Children will heal a broken bone in 3 to 4 weeks, teenagers will need 6 to 8 weeks before the broken clavicle completely heals, and adults may take up to four months.
    Source: ShoulderSolutions.com

I guess I've drawn a good week to play you Doc. Glad I'm not facing Cutler. I think he's bouncing back in a big way next game.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, my team is a bloody mess and inconsistent as all hell. I should of never let go of Britt. I even knew he would eventually breakout. That's what I get for being impatient I guess.

BTW, for shits & giggles can you dress all your reserves this week just to make things interesting?

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I'll think about it.

You think about the trade offer I sent you.

And FYI, seven weeks in I am still kicking myself for taking Clark ahead of Gates...

Post Thanks / Like

Countered your offer.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I'm not trading any more RBs. At some point I need to draw the because I can't be making you guys look better all year long.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    LOL, I'm not trading any more RBs. At some point I need to draw the because I can't be making you guys look better all year long.
    I need RB's. I'm content with my receivers right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it looks like the rumors about Cooley coming to team Apollo are dead. Now I know how Brian Colangelo feels.

Post Thanks / Like

I may be up by 22 right now Doc but looking at what your team is doing right now I think you might get me this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Unless Foster has a huge game for you tomorrow night, I might actually be able to pull of this epic upset. *Knocks on wood*

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I'll be ranking up. I have A00715890 beat unless Manning and Garcon combine for like 50 points.

Regreats, I wish I started ML over VD. I had a feeling he was going to have a huge game but I didn't know for sure. VD ended up with 1 point and ML ended up with 17 :/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post

Unless Foster has a huge game for you tomorrow night, I might actually be able to pull of this epic upset. *Knocks on wood*
    Foster needs 18 points provided that Owen Daniels can keep pace with Bernard Pollard. I may have a shot at this yet...

Post Thanks / Like

I win either way. If you lose I'll be #3 but I'll be happy that you aren't perfect. If you win then I'll be #2.

That said, your chances aren't looking so great even though Colts run D is a joke.

Post Thanks / Like

Foster is averaging over 20 Fantasy PPG.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Randy Moss Waived

Moss just got released by the Vikings. I hope the league doesn't play out an Allen Iverson type scenario where he gets black listed. I doubt it happens given the fact that the likes I Vick be be welcomed back in an given great opportunity and praise.

It must suck to be a Vikings fan right now (love it!). The team stinks and they gave the Patriots a 3rd rounder for four sub par Randy Moss performances. Fingers crossed on a team like the Colts showing interest. Could happen, they did just lose Dallas Clark for the season. Randy is worth a flier to say the least.

EDIT:

Various league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, St. Louis Rams, Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets and even the Patriots are among the teams possibly interested in claiming Moss.

Segal told the Star Tribune that he has already been contacted by the Dolphins and Seahawks about Moss.
    Source: ESPN.com

If he lands in Miami suddenly Marshal's value increases big time because teams can't blanket him anymore.
    Last edited by Apollo; Mon Nov 1st, 2010 at 04:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default MangoKid

Big congrats goes out to MangoKid who now holds the record for most points in one week. He ousted A00715890's 149.16 to move the record to 149.70. Very impressive stuff.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Moss just got released by the Vikings. I hope the league doesn't play out an Allen Iverson type scenario where he gets black listed. I doubt it happens given the fact that the likes I Vick be be welcomed back in an given great opportunity and praise.

It must suck to be a Vikings fan right now (love it!). The team stinks and they gave the Patriots a 3rd rounder for four sub par Randy Moss performances. Fingers crossed on a team like the Colts showing interest. Could happen, they did just lose Dallas Clark for the season. Randy is worth a flier to say the least.

EDIT:

Source: ESPN.com

If he lands in Miami suddenly Marshal's value increases big time because teams can't blanket him anymore.
    I could see the Jets making a real push for him, get as much info on the Pats as they can and dump him at seasons end. Cowboys don't need him, we need a new coach and O-Line. I'm done with this season!

How about Shanahan taking McNabb out for the two-minute offense yesterday. For Rex Grossman? lol Come on, man! Had money on the Skins there too, bad enough they gave up the two point conversion, then that??
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I could see the Jets making a real push for him, get as much info on the Pats as they can and dump him at seasons end.
    I could see the Jets claiming him just to stick it to the Pats on the field.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I was smart to pick up Tamme 61 yards and TD

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, if you call eating up three roster spaces with TEs smart.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW Apollo, I haven't checked since Sunday, but did I win last week vs. yourself?

Thread Information