Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack, no need to wait. I just sent you an offer. Let me know.

Comment

• Done deal. Luckily I get to deploy Bradshaw for one more week because I'm being hit hard by the bye week.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Done deal. Luckily I get to deploy Bradshaw for one more week because I'm being hit hard by the bye week.
        Hopefully I'm able to keep it close. Yahoo is predicting i get blown out of the water.
        "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

• A00715890 wrote: View Post
          i'll send you an offer after our matchup....
          You're a little late unless you come up with something better than Apollo did: B Marshall for D Bowe and Bradshaw

Comment

Done deal. Luckily I get to deploy Bradshaw for one more week because I'm being hit hard by the bye week.
            Will the deal not go through by Sunday morning? It said 3 days...

Comment

• If you look at the trade details it says it takes effect for week 8. I'm thinking that it will be processed sometime early Monday morning. Friday night will be 24 hours, Saturday night will be 48 hours and Sunday night will make it 72 hours

Mack North wrote: View Post
              You're a little late unless you come up with something better than Apollo did: B Marshall for D Bowe and Bradshaw
              I feel I paid a premium but I have the depth to potentially get away with it.

Dark Knight wrote: View Post
              Hopefully I'm able to keep it close. Yahoo is predicting i get blown out of the water.
              Regardless of what your record suggests I don't think your team is much behind the guys competing right now for the 4th seed. I think it will be a good contest.

Comment

• Oh and DK, you don't have to face Foster. That's a good break.

Anyway, I just looked down the line to my biggest game left on tap for the regular season (as of right now) and I look at A00715890's roster for week 9 and what do I discover? Chris Johnson and Steven Jackson are both out on a bye week. Jackpot!

Comment

• I just noticed it said week 8... Collie just had surgery and is out for "a few weeks". I hope that trade doesn't bite me in the ass...

Ray Rice needs to step it up for me!

Comment

• You got Bowe in return as well. He'll be a good match-up starter. Nicks, Wayne and Lloyd looks like a good starting three anyway. If I were in your shoes I would have moved depth to fill a hole as well.

Comment

Oh and DK, you don't have to face Foster. That's a good break.

Anyway, I just looked down the line to my biggest game left on tap for the regular season (as of right now) and I look at A00715890's roster for week 9 and what do I discover? Chris Johnson and Steven Jackson are both out on a bye week. Jackpot!
                      i will be more than fine at that position with Hillis and LT....

Comment

• surprised no one picked up vincent jackson...hes should be back for our playoffs...hes back on week 10, if iam not mistaken...great pickup for me...

Comment

• I dropped him because he was a waste of a roster spot and I found a better player. VJ might come back for the playoffs but I highly doubt he'll be good. He hasn't played or practiced in ages.

Comment

• A00715890 wrote: View Post
                            i will be more than fine at that position with Hillis and LT....
                            They're not bad but they're no CJ. I know LT is facing Detroit that week but I think his handcuff will be getting lots of burn.

A00715890 wrote: View Post
                            surprised no one picked up vincent jackson...hes should be back for our playoffs...hes back on week 10, if iam not mistaken...great pickup for me...
                            Someone did. You did. Looks like you needed waiver priority to get him. I thought about it but there was no one on my roster I wanted to give up for him. His season might play out like Joey Galloway's after he finally signed during his lockout year. A total disappointment.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Fri Oct 22, 2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Fuck my life. Britt 225 yards 3TDs (Game still in progress) is on my bench. 41.50 points :'(

Comment

• Right now it looks like DK has my number. Rodgers, Moss and Bradshaw need to bring it. Good week DK.

Comment

Working...
                                X