Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Right now it looks like DK has my number. Rodgers, Moss and Bradshaw need to bring it. Good week DK.
    i want white...you can have almost anyone in my team...

anyone else, i want a no.1 receiver...throw me offers...

Comment

• Let me think about it and get back to you.

Comment

• Thought about it... No but what about my other guys? Randy Moss, Brandon Marshall, Terrell Owens, Santana Moss, Malcom Floyd and Mike Wallace are all on the table.

Comment

• OMFGWTFBBQ!

I'm winning. Against Apollo!
          "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

• Excuse me. *cough* Were.

Comment

• Ahhh
              "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

• ...Dallas Clark... Done for the season. This sucks.

Doc, you interested in dealing Gates?

Comment

• Good thing I picked up Tamme From reading his draft profile hes a great fast receiving TE (little undersized).

Looks like Austin is going to be horrible from this point out unless Kitna can learn the system and fast.
                  Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Oct 26, 2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• I'm going to find a decent replacement. Probably through a trade.

Dez score three TD's last night. I hear you, Austin doesn't seem to be a good investment right now if you got him in the first five rounds. Not sure what the problem is, just pray its not something like Sims-Walker's case where defenses figured him out and he's not good enough to overcome it.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Oct 26, 2010, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Doc, you interested in dealing Gates?
                      Gates? No .... but Cooley is available and having a decent year so far.

Comment

• Yeah, I'll think about it. I have some other things working right now and Cooley got knocked out of his last game with a concussion. Maye I'll wait and see a little before considering to make an offer for him.

Comment

• Doc, sent you an offer for Cooley that I hope you're really going to like.

Comment

Doc, sent you an offer for Cooley that I hope you're really going to like.
                            Kay, I'll get back to you tonight. I can't access the fantasy page via Yahoo here at work. Damn firewalls.

Comment

• LOL, sure thing man. Damn, my great bench depth is starting to fade. Good thing we're almost through bye weeks. I've been forced to take fliers on Lynch. Mike Williams and Ivory as just in case options... Addai is done for like three more weeks... The only team decimated on the level of the Colts is the Packers.

Comment

• Any word on how long Romo's out till? I had to pick up Freeman from Jacksonville this week because my other QB Cutler and the Bears have a bye this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X