Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The younger you are when you break your clavicle, the less time it takes for the fracture to heal. Children will heal a broken bone in 3 to 4 weeks, teenagers will need 6 to 8 weeks before the broken clavicle completely heals, and adults may take up to four months.
    Source: ShoulderSolutions.com

I guess I've drawn a good week to play you Doc. Glad I'm not facing Cutler. I think he's bouncing back in a big way next game.

Comment

• Meh, my team is a bloody mess and inconsistent as all hell. I should of never let go of Britt. I even knew he would eventually breakout. That's what I get for being impatient I guess.

BTW, for shits & giggles can you dress all your reserves this week just to make things interesting?

Comment

• LOL, I'll think about it.

You think about the trade offer I sent you.

And FYI, seven weeks in I am still kicking myself for taking Clark ahead of Gates...

Comment

• Countered your offer.

Comment

• LOL, I'm not trading any more RBs. At some point I need to draw the because I can't be making you guys look better all year long.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              LOL, I'm not trading any more RBs. At some point I need to draw the because I can't be making you guys look better all year long.
              I need RB's. I'm content with my receivers right now.

Comment

• Well it looks like the rumors about Cooley coming to team Apollo are dead. Now I know how Brian Colangelo feels.

Comment

• I may be up by 22 right now Doc but looking at what your team is doing right now I think you might get me this week.

Comment

• Unless Foster has a huge game for you tomorrow night, I might actually be able to pull of this epic upset. *Knocks on wood*

Comment

• Looks like I'll be ranking up. I have A00715890 beat unless Manning and Garcon combine for like 50 points.

Regreats, I wish I started ML over VD. I had a feeling he was going to have a huge game but I didn't know for sure. VD ended up with 1 point and ML ended up with 17 :/

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post

Unless Foster has a huge game for you tomorrow night, I might actually be able to pull of this epic upset. *Knocks on wood*
                        Foster needs 18 points provided that Owen Daniels can keep pace with Bernard Pollard. I may have a shot at this yet...

Comment

• I win either way. If you lose I'll be #3 but I'll be happy that you aren't perfect. If you win then I'll be #2.

That said, your chances aren't looking so great even though Colts run D is a joke.

Comment

• Foster is averaging over 20 Fantasy PPG.

Comment

• Randy Moss Waived

Moss just got released by the Vikings. I hope the league doesn't play out an Allen Iverson type scenario where he gets black listed. I doubt it happens given the fact that the likes I Vick be be welcomed back in an given great opportunity and praise.

It must suck to be a Vikings fan right now (love it!). The team stinks and they gave the Patriots a 3rd rounder for four sub par Randy Moss performances. Fingers crossed on a team like the Colts showing interest. Could happen, they did just lose Dallas Clark for the season. Randy is worth a flier to say the least.

EDIT:

Various league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, St. Louis Rams, Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets and even the Patriots are among the teams possibly interested in claiming Moss.

Segal told the Star Tribune that he has already been contacted by the Dolphins and Seahawks about Moss.
                              Source: ESPN.com

If he lands in Miami suddenly Marshal's value increases big time because teams can't blanket him anymore.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Mon Nov 1, 2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• MangoKid

Big congrats goes out to MangoKid who now holds the record for most points in one week. He ousted A00715890's 149.16 to move the record to 149.70. Very impressive stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X