Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draft time

So based on the PM's people want the draft time to stay as is. If you can't make it all is not lost. I actually won a league one year even though I missed the draft. I think the key is that if you cannot make it do the pre-rank list. There 8 teams and 23 roster spots per team. That means 184 players will be drafted. Even if you don't want to pre-rank you could at least set things up to exclude injured players. Just some advice.

Comment

Pre-rank it is! I'll be in Pt. Huron, MI for a wedding over the weekend and there's no way I can make it to a computer on Sunday morning. Chances are, I'll be hungover as shit and still in bed at 10am. I didn't know that time existed on a Sunday. I thought it was all made up fables, like the Loch Ness Monster and Unicorns.

Comment

That's two of us not there outta 8. There's like 3 weeks before the seaon starts, you guys sure you can't select another time or date?
        Last edited by Mack North; Wed Aug 18, 2010, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Most people said they were good with it. Maybe if we change it we have four or five out of eight who can't make it? If you don't go to the draft it plays out like an auto-draft for you. It's all about the pre-ranks.
          Last edited by Apollo; Wed Aug 18, 2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

It's probably too late now but I wish this was on NFL.com. The video highlights system looks awsome.

Comment

Been using Yahoo for like ten years. It's the good old faithful and I want to stick with it. Consistency is what I'm after, not all the bells and whistles.

Comment

Drafts tomorrow. Gotta remember to wake up!
                "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

LOL, me too!

Comment

I'm liking the way my team turned out.

Comment

Yeah me too and someone alert the media that the Mike Wallace draft choice will look like dynamite when Big Ben gets back. Very happy to get Best so late in the draft. May have landed the best starting three defense 5 or 6 rounds after most were done picking their starters there.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Sun Aug 22, 2010, 11:30 AM.

Comment

guys, i am open about trading chris johnson...throw some trades at me...need receivers

also, joe flacco is on the trading block...

Comment

I'm open to moving one of my backs as well for a WR. I have lots of RBs to choose from.

Comment

Sent you a couple offers Doc.

DK, what do you want for Dez? I may be willing to take a chance on him...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Sent you a couple offers Doc.

DK, what do you want for Dez? I may be willing to take a chance on him...
                              I wanna see what he can do first. A00, I'm interested in Chris Johnson. What do you want for him? Turner plus what?

Comment

Alright DK, we'll wait.

Doc, I hear you man. Sent you a more low risk offer for both sides.

A00715890, sent you an offer for CJ
                                Last edited by Apollo; Sun Aug 22, 2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X