Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fans Wearing Bosh Miami Jerseys At Games?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fans Wearing Bosh Miami Jerseys At Games?

So how do we feel about fans wearing Bosh Miami jerseys at the ACC? You know, either those bandwagon jumpers or actual fans from Miami? I notice some dude got turfed at a baseball game in Cleveland for sporting a Miami Lebron jersey.

Is it fair game to boo these fans?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if it's fair or not but people need to use common sense. Common sense would tell you not to show up wearing a Heat Bosh jersey. If you pulled that stuff at a football game in Europe you might as well have called ahead to the emergency room at the hospital to let them know you'll be on the way shortly.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant properly answer that question because crucifixion is illegal.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya man, it could get nasty!

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    So how do we feel about fans wearing Bosh Miami jerseys at the ACC? You know, either those bandwagon jumpers or actual fans from Miami? I notice some dude got turfed at a baseball game in Cleveland for sporting a Miami Lebron jersey.

Is it fair game to boo these fans?
    I think it would depend on what else is on the jersey. For example if had a picture of Bosh getting the finger on it the wearer might be applauded
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic Starter blaze89's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm not sure if it's fair or not but people need to use common sense. Common sense would tell you not to show up wearing a Heat Bosh jersey. If you pulled that stuff at a football game in Europe you might as well have called ahead to the emergency room at the hospital to let them know you'll be on the way shortly.
    yea, deffinately need to use common sense for these things people realize its just a game but fan are still passionate about their
    teams because in a way its a part of them. so the obvious answer is yea theyre gonna be booed and anyways most of them wearing it are on the bandwagon so who cares

Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I hate bandwagon jumpers they really annoy me. I know already through my Facebook feed the same set of people who were cheering for Cleveland the past 7 years have suddenly changed their profile pics to Miami Heat's trio and are boasting that Miami has always been their favourite and they are going to dominate everyone especially the Raptors. So yeah count me in on booing their ass at the ACC those guys don't enjoy the game...they enjoy following other men...

Post Thanks / Like

ive gone to games against the celts and been disgusted by the amount of garnett jerseys i see... ive gone to lakers games and been disgusted with the amount of kobe jerseys... dont even get me started on rockets games, because this argument will get very racist..

so ya... if i see people rocking bosh heat jerseys, im going to want to punt them into the platinums

Raptors Republic Rookie Courtside's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone wear his jersey while he was in Toronto?
    The fans wearing his jersey will be too young to boo.
    "Winning isn't every thing, it's the only thing."

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i think we should focus more on who the "enemy" here is boys.

I just had an epiphany, yes, an epiphany. A lot of the peeps here have been asking if Bosh needs to be booed, but majority said no, because he left in good terms, etc, etc.

But what we fail to realize here is, booing is not about disrespect for the players you like, booing is disrespect against the opposing team! i think instead of booing/dealing with these idiots who will be wearing Bosh/Carter/Sow/Slokar jerseys, we should focus all our boos on the opponents!

If the raps are playing miami, lets us boo bosh till our heads pop off. give him an ovation when introduced, but boo the crap out of him when he has the ball or taking shots. thats what we, as fans, should be responsible for.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    i think we should focus more on who the "enemy" here is boys.

I just had an epiphany, yes, an epiphany. A lot of the peeps here have been asking if Bosh needs to be booed, but majority said no, because he left in good terms, etc, etc.

But what we fail to realize here is, booing is not about disrespect for the players you like, booing is disrespect against the opposing team! i think instead of booing/dealing with these idiots who will be wearing Bosh/Carter/Sow/Slokar jerseys, we should focus all our boos on the opponents!

If the raps are playing miami, lets us boo bosh till our heads pop off. give him an ovation when introduced, but boo the crap out of him when he has the ball or taking shots. thats what we, as fans, should be responsible for.
    AMEN, sir. AMEN.

i LOVE durant... he's probably my favourite individual player in the league... plus he's one of the last few remnants of the franchise i supported before the raps.. the sonics.. the kid is amazing, on and off the court...

but when OKC plays Toronto... FUCK DURANT.. he's a piece of shit, and i hope reggie evans tears his testicles off.

hell... if our team is shit this year.. i'll be happy with a set of KD-Balls hanging from the rafters

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think a few boos directed at fans wearing bosh's miami jeresy is acceptable, but violence is not the answer! I like the idea of giving bosh a standing O first time he shows up and then booing the entire heat team the whole game. Personally, I would give bosh the standing O. Boo him the first time he touches the ball, then just treat him as any other player in the league from then on.
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

A fan got thrown out for wearing a Heat Lebron jersey at a football game I believe. So I don't even want to know what committed Toronto fans would do. Maybe we could rip the jersey off of him and burn it?

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boo Bosh hard and make him cry like the little bitch he really is...

If Bosh had any class and kept his mouth shut instead of making disrespectful comments about the city and never tweeted like a high school girl through the FA process then I would say no to booing him. Since he failed at both attempts to be a real man lets BOO his ass until he cries like a high school girl. As for bandwagon Miami fans with a Bosh jersey should and will be dealt with swiftly and severly by true Raptor backers. I like your your suggestions Macc and Heinz57. Here's mine, any loser wearing a Bosh jersey should have that jersey wrapped around their necks and then tied to the hitch on my car where I then would proceed to drive them around the arena.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    If Bosh had any class and kept his mouth shut instead of making disrespectful comments about the city and never tweeted like a high school girl through the FA process then I would say no to booing him. Since he failed at both attempts to be a real man lets BOO his ass until he cries like a high school girl. As for bandwagon Miami fans with a Bosh jersey should and will be dealt with swiftly and severly by true Raptor backers. I like your your suggestions Macc and Heinz57. Here's mine, any loser wearing a Bosh jersey should have that jersey wrapped around their necks and then tied to the hitch on my car where I then would proceed to drive them around the arena.
    i recommend this place

http://www.angeronline.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    AMEN, sir. AMEN.

i LOVE durant... he's probably my favourite individual player in the league... plus he's one of the last few remnants of the franchise i supported before the raps.. the sonics.. the kid is amazing, on and off the court...

but when OKC plays Toronto... FUCK DURANT.. he's a piece of shit, and i hope reggie evans tears his testicles off.

hell... if our team is shit this year.. i'll be happy with a set of KD-Balls hanging from the rafters
    after reading you post, my wife goes in the room and says "what the hell are you laughing at"

hahahahahaa this is hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont really wish violence on anyone... thats all just jokes... but god dammit raps fans are too nice.

bosh should worry about coming to toronto... why? ITS A FUCKING ROAD GAME. you're not making it an uncomfortable environment for him by doing "the wave", and giving him a standing ovation... hell, you're making him feel good... FUCK THAT

i want him to lose. him losing means us winning.

i dont wish him the best. i wish him to LOSE. in OUR arena. being polite isnt going to help that.

the miami trio can go circle jerk over their piles of money after toronto games to make themselves feel better... but i want them to hate playing here.

MSG isnt legendary because people liked playing there. the boston gardens weren't magic johnson's home away from home..

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't really care, I think its pretty retarded that people get angry over some guy wearing a jersey.

Raptors Republic Starter Papa Burgundy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh is gonna hurt the HEAT more than the Raptors ... he is helping the Raps by leaving!!
    Bosh's absence will finally give Andrea Bargnani the keys to the offense, something that many first overall picks receive right out of the gate, but Bargnani had to wait four long years. Now that Bosh won't be camping out in the high post calling for the rock every possession, Bargnani and other players like DeMar DeRozan, Leandro Barbosa, Linus Kleiza, and whichever PG of Jose Calderon or Jarrett Jack stay, can have more chances on offense to show what they've got.

The playoffs will be a tough goal for this young squad, but they will surely be fun to watch as they develop some of their stellar young talent.
    http://www.nbadaily.net/mainstory.cfm?articleid=118

The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Post Thanks / Like

im totally breaking out the anchorman dvd tonight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information