Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^

seriously, you want to keep calderon.

i said this would happen, bc was holding out for the right deal instead of just getting what he could.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

this thresd and the other one should be combined with the calderon one.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

why does the thread title say "seriously affects" ? r the pacers still trying to get calderon ?? lol

Comment

ind benefits greatly from that trade

Comment

Kay, we had too many threads on this, so I merged all three of them.

Comment

The Pacers are negotiating a buyout with T.J. Ford's agent on the $8.5 million owed the point guard this season, league sources tell Y!.

http://twitter.com/wojyahoonba

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                LOL

Great deal for N.J. Favors will be under less pressure and Murphy is better than Lee.
                I'm not sure what the "LOL" was for, but I hope it wasn't B/C you don't think Pacers got out good with this.

It is a good trade for NJ, I can agree with that.

Murphy brings in good rebounding and shooting.... but he lacks any sort of defence, and gets injured 8 times per year on average.

He'll work in NJ, but the Pacers got what they needed. I've always been pretty high on Collison, but maybe thats just me.

Comment

I moved this to the NBA board seeing how is has nothing to do with the Raptors.

Big statement about Ariza made by the Rockets.

Comment

collison gone and our calder-gone ticket done in one move? this is the SHITTIEST off-season in a while.

kudos to Indy though very good trade.

Comment

Doesn't this make NO almost a powerhouse in the West? They have arguably the best player in the conference and have surrounded him with near all star caliber talent at the other 4 positions. Thorton had a much better rookie campaign than Derozan, Ariza and Emeka are coming off disappointing post contract years and will likely rebound playing with the best playmaker in the game and David West is Mr.Reliable as the 18 foot assassin. They also have Peja's expiring which they can turn into another all star caliber player.

I see NO as maybe the 3rd best team in the West if they can stay healthy. They need to address some depth issues, but that shouldn't be too difficult and if Pondexter gives them anything they will be laughing. For those who doubt NO's legitimacy, just wait to see how dominate Chris Paul is. He was the best player in the league last year before he got hurt. He is a master point guard entering the year with a huge chip on his shoulder and multiple weapons at his disposal.

Comment

From Doug Smith's Mailbag (re Jose Calderon):

I’m not sure he’s “so hard to trade” at all; there is a fair bit of interest out there – I know for a fact Indy’s called a few times – and it could be just a matter of the Raptors waiting at a lull time in the summer to get the best offer.

So it wasn't a rumour made up by Calderon Haters. And I still maintain this is one of most untradeable contracts in the NBA.

Comment

Here's a recap for those of us who have trouble wrapping our heads around these kind of transactions...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=24yg29o

Comment

What is NO going to do if Paul gets hurt? They have no backup.

Comment

Respect on the choice of name...sick rapper...

Comment

Collison traded for...

D. Collison traded for essentially an expiring contract...

I hope a lot of you that flamed the people who chatted about the possibility of the Raptors grabbing Collison realize how absolutely silly you look now. In particular, Vinnie Paz.

Maybe next time, you'll let people discuss their trade scenarios without having to feel as if they're going to be lambasted. ESPECIALLY when it was clearly a very reasonable and realistic situation.

On a raptors-analysis note: this sucks. Not only does this take Collison off the table, but now Indy has their point guard... so no Danny Granger

Comment

Working...
                                X