No announcement yet.

Getting To Know Julian Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after reading the interviews I think this is a good trade and julian is a guy that is willing to be coached. I like the moves BC has made I see potential in all these kids and a willingness to work hard. the right system and the raptors can be a good team this year.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
      after reading the interviews I think this is a good trade and julian is a guy that is willing to be coached. I like the moves BC has made I see potential in all these kids and a willingness to work hard. the right system and the raptors can be a good team this year.
      +1
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
        +1
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Welcome Ju-Ju!
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Hope he finds himself in Toronto and plays like he did in college:

Comment

I know little about Wright but does he have the potential to be a poor man's Shawn Marion (back when Marion was young enough to make his athleticism work)? It seems to me that the Raptors need a great rebounding a defending SF to help make up for Andrea's deficits in those areas. Although I'm not sure having a SF make up for a big man's deficits is ever a particularly good idea. Might be better to just get a traditional big man.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Hope he finds himself in Toronto and plays like he did in college:

He has a huge upside if he can get it together.

I think the fact that the Raptors have a tight young group will help him. My guess is that they will take him under their wing.

I am optimistic about the Raptors in 10-11 and beyond

Comment

Looks to me like BC wants to have the best warm-up dunkers in the league.

Comment

suddenly were pretty athletic
                    if we can find a way to manage each players athleticism we can do well and win some games
                    ya dun noe

Comment

Julian Wright's Nicknames: "The Raptor," "Flight 32," "JuJu" or "Giraffe Calf"
                      link: http://www.shamsports.com/content/pa...lay.jsp?id=833

Forget challenging for a spot on the roster, this guy will be gunning for our mascot!!

Comment

Julian Wright hasn't reached his projected potential as of yet, maybe a change of scenery will help. Wright should fit the style that the Raps want to play with his ability to run the floor.
                        Source: Matt Devlin's Blog

Comment

Working...
                        X