Bosh: Colangelo's Comments Were "Unfortunate"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    All he did was the tell the truth about how he felt Bosh was like at the end of the season. He and any GM or coach has the right to say that if they believe it to be true it's called "Freedom of Expression". That doesnt mean that BC didnt carry the burden for his team being unsuccessful.
    which free agent is wana come here now knowing that after they leave there a good chance BC will freely express something shitty about that player? bc could have taken the high road and not said anything.

and freedom of expression means you can cay anything but a real man says it when it happens, not 2 months later behind the players back

if bosh was so bad, why did BC publicly state the raps offered bosh a max contract in the summer of 2010 ?

only when he declined did all this bs come out...

Comment

if you carry the burden, you dont throw your friends in front of the bus do you ?

if you're with your friends and you get in trouble for something, you dont say HEY I TAKE THE BLAME, but so n so did this, and so n so did that do you ?.

you take the blame n STFU

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
        which free agent is wana come here now knowing that after they leave there a good chance BC will freely express something shitty about that player? bc could have taken the high road and not said anything.

and freedom of expression means you can cay anything but a real man says it when it happens, not 2 months later behind the players back

if bosh was so bad, why did BC publicly state the raps offered bosh a max contract in the summer of 2010 ?

Ummm...after Bosh declined the offer for an extension made at All Star Break his level of play tapered off immediately. Did you watch the games last year? Bosh clearly gave up, anyone could see that. He deserves what BC said, especially considering his lame ass comments/disses about Toronto and Canada. BC should have slammed him more, and brought up his post-op trauma from the tranny enhancement surgery.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Ummm...after Bosh declined the offer for an extension made at All Star Break his level of play tapered off immediately. Did you watch the games last year? Bosh clearly gave up, anyone could see that. He deserves what BC said, especially considering his lame ass comments/disses about Toronto and Canada. BC should have slammed him more, and brought up his post-op trauma from the tranny enhancement surgery.
          umm actually at 12:00a on july 1st bosh met with the rockets, and then later that day with BC.

Comment

didnt understand a word of this... can you go back and like edit out all the unnecessary sentences... its like you were just typing whatever came to your head.

for the record i dont like bosh, and since 2006 have been saying he is not franchise. but all the other high profile FA's were on teams that were expected to make the playoffs and go past a couple of rounds...

bosh was the only one who was on a team who people said would be lucky to even make ther playoffs. whose fault is that ? bosh? or bc and his vision of bargs/bosh front court, and weems, kapono, graham, moon, parker, a rookie derozan, and all the other trashy wings bosh had to play with.
            hahaha typical. my 4 year old son always says that too, when ive already cornered him and he cant argue anymore, he just says ok daddy, i dont know what youre saying. typical "juvenile" response.

thats usually how it works, you type what came to your head, man, i hope youre not typing what comes out of your butt coz thats just wrong.

hhhmm, wade was a high profile FA and i dont think he made it past the 1st round.

um, i think before the last season started the team potential was so hyped up that even bosh said during the season in review of the raptors that they were slated as contenders. not sure why you keep saying kapono, graham, moon and parker. they were not with the raptors last season. the raptors were 26 and 11 before bosh was so-called injured, so yes, it was his fault the raps didnt make the playoffs. who missed the tip in in GS? wasnt that a crucial game for the raps to get into the playoffs?? maybe it was colangelo?

Comment

umm actually at 12:00a on july 1st bosh met with the rockets, and then later that day with BC.
              um sorry vinnie, he didnt meet with BC. mark everest met with him. BC didnt even bother making the trip coz he knew bosh wasnt going to sign. and i think that was right of BC to do that. since he represented the organization, he wouldnt stoop to the lowest level just to beg bosh to come back. coz he knew there was nothing that could really be done.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                hahaha typical. my 4 year old son always says that too, when ive already cornered him and he cant argue anymore, he just says ok daddy, i dont know what youre saying. typical "juvenile" response.
                why would anyone ever corner a 4 year old ?

Comment

i think BCs exact word were, he mentally checked out. doesnt mean he wont score 25pts and grab 10rebs.
                  wow bosh must be fucking ridiculous if he can mentally check out and still get 25 n 10 game in game out...

Comment

if BC didnt say anything, players, not even superstars would come here and think they can get away with anything. and fans like you would encourage them to pout and be immature like you and disrespect management. BC probably learned from the VC mistake, dont let these players bash management, and let them get away with it.

well if bosh was a real man he shouldve told the raps im not signing with you donkeys after i become a FA. is that freedom of expression too? and BC is saying something that really happened, youre only a bitch when you invent something.

um, i think he did say it. you better check your sources.

Comment

why would anyone ever corner a 4 year old ?
                      coz when he lies, i try to teach him to be a good man when he grows up, so he wont go into forums and lie to his teeth. like some people.

Comment

who missed the tip in in GS? wasnt that a crucial game for the raps to get into the playoffs?? maybe it was colangelo?
                        yea bosh's 42 pts and 13 rbds n 5 steals in that game were him not playing hard. yea ur totally right.

he also had 23 free throw attempts...

Comment

wow bosh must be fucking ridiculous if he can mentally check out and still get 25 n 10 game in game out...
                          no he's not. thats why everybody's saying he padded his stats. coz he mentally checked out of games and started to pursue his own agenda.

Comment

yea bosh's 42 pts and 13 rbds n 5 steals in that game were him not playing hard. yea ur totally right.

he also had 23 free throw attempts...
                            oh yeah, with 0 assists. the least he couldve done is win the ballgame for his teammates with that tip in, since he didnt get them involved anyways. thats your franchise player for you!

Comment

oh yeah, with 0 assists. the least he couldve done is win the ballgame for his teammates with that tip in, since he didnt get them involved anyways. thats your franchise player for you!
                              the argument isnt whether or not bosh is a franchise player. this has been said many times already. the arguemnt is whether or not he checked out and if it is just BC usng that as an excuse to why the raps failed last season.

i can argue this all day, but you seem to make very hard to understand points, and at this point i just dont care anymore...

w/e man bosh checked out ok ? if he didnt check out ooooh the raps would have made the first round !!

wwwwooooooowwww

Comment

the argument isnt whether or not bosh is a franchise player. this has been said many times already. the arguemnt is whether or not he checked out and if it is just BC usng that as an excuse to why the raps failed last season.

i can argue this all day, but you seem to make very hard to understand points, and at this point i just dont care anymore...

w/e man bosh checked out ok ? if he didnt check out ooooh the raps would have made the first round !!

wwwwooooooowwww
                                he did metally check out, and it is definitely tied to being the franchise player. that was colangelo's point, we needed him as our franchise player but he mentally checked out.

if he didnt mentally check out, they wouldve had a chance to get a higher seed coming into the playoffs, beat a lesser opponent and move on to the next round. wow is right. it wouldve been wow if he didnt mentally check out.

common man, we can do this all day! dont mentally-check out on me now!

Comment

Working...
                                X