1) We havnt been that bad in the last 5 years if you look at our draft positions. We just got Ed Davis, Demar Derozen and Bargnani. 2007 we didnt have a pick, and 2008 we drafted Hibbert, but made the mistake of trading him. Not that bad, you could say Roy would've been the better pick, but then no ones pointing the finger at Atlanta for taking Shelden Williams, or Charlotte for taking Morrison... even Portland chose Tyrus Thomas over Roy. It happens all the time in drafts, its no excuse, but it's easy to say someone made a bad pick 5 years later.
2) So you are saying Superstars wont play here b/c we don't sign superstars? Kind of a tough position to be in if you ask me....
3) We did a sign and trade b/c it was out our only choice. T-mac was ready to be a star, and it wasn't going to be in Toronto.
4) I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here. You might have to be more specific, because that is a pretty broad statment.
5) This might be the only part I agree with. We got hosed in that deal, and I'm not sure why.
6) You could say that about anybody. Chicago recently has passed on... Westbrook, Love, Brook Lopez, Rudy Fernandez, Aaron Brooks, Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay, Devin Harris, Igoudala, Josh Smith, Jameer Nelson and Amare Stoudemire