Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10-11 Raptors More like Team USA & 09-10 Raptors More Like The Timbervolves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-11 Raptors More like Team USA & 09-10 Raptors More Like The Timbervolves?

"I don't want to come off sounding like a prima donna or sound like I'm complaining or anything," Love clarified. "I just feel like, since I've been here, it's really been a great team atmosphere. We feel like we have a chance to win this whole thing. I think everybody is just coming in with a great attitude and appreciating everybody as a whole, and really becoming a family.

"I'm just saying in a 15-win season, last year with the Timberwolves, a lot of stuff happened...a lot of new players...we had blown up that team. Heading into this year, we need to just start becoming a family, kind of like it is here, and integrate that family atmosphere into the Timberwolves."
    http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...a_than_wolves/

This was supposed to be a poll

I couldn't get the poll questions the way I wanted to and attempted to delete the message.

Sorry about the confusion. My bad.

The idea is

Do you think that the 09-10 Raptors were like the 09-10 Timbervolves to the extent that neither was a family?

If so do you think that this hurt the Raptors or didn't make a difference?

On the other hand

From you have read this summer do you think that the 10-11 Raptors will have an attitude more like Love said that Team USA has, one of Ubuntu?

If so do you think that this will help them more games?
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Aug 11, 2010, 10:04 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

buddahfan i'm not even sure what you are even saying...
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I get the family part, Raptors and Wolves definitely have that in common...but Team USA one year later? I don't understand that part lol

Comment

also confused?
        No Dissrespect...
        With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

This was supposed to be a poll

I couldn't get the poll questions the way I wanted to and attempted to delete the message.

Sorry about the confusion. My bad.

The idea is

Do you think that the 09-10 Raptors were like the 09-10 Timbervolves to the extent that neither was a family?

If so do you think that this hurt the Raptors or didn't make a difference?

On the other hand

From you have read this summer do you think that the 10-11 Raptors will have an attitude more like Love said that Team USA has, one of Ubuntu?

If so do you think that this will help them win more games?
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

ok get it now. Yes the raps last year were like the t wolves in the sense of poor chemistry; however, comparing them to team USA is about as relevent as comparing them to last years ofsaa champs. I do think they have better team chemistry although not sure how far that takes us. I would also add that it is different playing for your country and that also adds the family analogy to the chemistry one. However now that I think about the term "chemistry" it seems alchemy is the more accurate term as you can never really predict the reactions of players. Short story long, go raps!
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Buddahfan, may I assist you in any way here? I can make the poll, just tell me what you want.

Comment

yeah chemistry will pull through on some nights to win some games im sure...but it's only one little part of the entire equation. Solid draft picks+young players=great job by BC for putting it all together so far. Now its only a couple years away before this team starts getting noticed again.

Comment

sure.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Mum, Grandpa's using the computer again!!!

Comment

uhhhhhh i like cookies.....dun make sence

Comment

Chemistry isn't terrible. The starters will get along, Wright and Davis will join the "Young Gunz" clique. Bargs has always been his own man. As has Calderon.

I'm not too worried.
                        Joshua Priemski
                        NBA blogger
                        SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
                        www.RufusOnFire.com/
                        www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Working...
                        X