Bosh: "I'm Going To Play With People's Emotions"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh: "I'm Going To Play With People's Emotions"

Hmmm .... this might add alot of fuel to the already out of control fire.

"If you think about how many times somebody asks you, 'How are you,' that's how many times I was asked, 'Where you going?" said Bosh, who was in Manhattan Wednesday to unveil his Got Milk! advertisement. "So it's like, well, in my case, I'm going to have fun with it. I'm going to play with people's emotions. I'm going to be high and low."

The admission – long suspected of the Heat triumvirate (Bosh, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade) – would help explain the varying reports about Bosh's destination during the long free agency process. Several had him going to Chicago and Cleveland, and former Nets president Rod Thorn said he felt his team was in the running the evening before Bosh and Wade announced their intentions together on ESPN.

Turns out, Bosh was sending out mixed messages for kicks – tweeting every step of the way.

"I wouldn't call it a game because it's serious, but, I mean, it's entertainment at the end of the day. It's the truth," Bosh said. "We're entertaining and everything but at the same time I'm just getting my feelings out there.

"It's entertaining to see people react to your real emotions because if it wasn't fun I wouldn't do it."
    Source - Click here

For such a big body he's a very little man.

Comment

ok, there was a point of doucheness that go's beyond understanding.

that's like that lady who faked cancer. maybe even worse, no not worse but just unbelievable assholeness.

imagine if they got married. hahahaha.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Man, here i was thinking Bosh is actually a class act...Now I just see him as a lanky ass douche bag who is riding the coat tails of two superstars and claiming he is a superstar for leading a team twice in 7 years to 1st rd postseason early exits. This guy needs to stop and check his ego, he has no right in "entertaining" us off the basketball court. Obviously he was going to be asked that question and if he answered it the damn questions would have stopped.

Comment

C'mon dude. Seriously? Bosh has had more women in his bedroom than you have walked past in your life. Face it, Cleveland is not a premiere hot spot for anyone. I've never heard someone say, "Hey I'm going to Cleveland!" Even Howard the Duck loathed the place. I really don't blame him. Cleveland stinks. It is the only place I know of where the people actually figured out how to set a lake on fire. In fact, the state of Ohio sucks. The biggest celebrity to come out that state is Charles Manson. The Bengals are all about racking up arrest warrants instead of wins. Pete Rose was the biggest sports figure ever and you see where he is. Even he had to leave Ohio for a while because he didn't like the joint. Not to mention that had it not been for Ohio, Bush would have never got a second term to completely screw things up.
          rofl this is the funniest thing i've ever heard.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9173227AAd9oEh

i stand corrected.

too jokes. i'm in shambles.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Priest: You thought Bosh was a class act? What season was that? This report on his tweeting like a little bitch during the first week of free agency is old news. Then he made those disrespectful and utterly classless comments about the city. In the latest, he slams the city and organization when he stated that he could never get such a lucrative endorsement deal as the Milk campaign if he had stayed in Toronto. Yaa what a class act Bosh is...

Comment

With all this sheet he is laying on, it makes wonder how could someone like this be a effective team leader.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Exactly...Good Riddance Rupaul...

Comment

lol, hilarious video, LBF. I'm actually disappointed in Bosh's attitude too. Seriously, taking advantage of the attention he's getting is one thing; but, he's going overboard in some aspects.

Comment

I wish I read this before voting on the poll

It's amazing how sport stars who are getting paid so much money to do something so many people would love to do can be so disrespectful and arrogant towards the people who effectively pay their salary. That being said, calling Bosh Rupaul and Christina is just lame and shows you have maturity of Bosh himself (actually, that's too harsh)

I never though I would say this, but if Boston played Miami, I want Boston to win. KG and Pierce are arrogant dicks, but at least they're not massively egotistical and desperate for attention.
                    Last edited by cornbreadd; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I'll wait for it to come out on DVD - and download it.
                      RR OG

Comment

its a good thing he's good at playing with people's emotions.. because in 7 yrs, he was quite shitty at winning

good riddance.

Comment

The reason most basketball players (most pro athletes) speak in cliche terms or in monosyllables is because at the core they have a very real sense that they are arent very competent at public speaking or making comment on off court matters. They dont want to put their foot in their gob. While it makes for pretty dry reading/watching I can understand the good sense it makes from their point of view. They dont want to have to deal with the blowback.

And now we have Mr. Bosh. He seems to be "finally" liberated it seems to be just the opposite. He believes he is some media savvy savant with a unique and comedic sense on how to manipulate people (mostly like us) who put probably more time into following their team than is logically justified. I think he is just another immature, living in a cocoon who while not displaying the more crass traits of an Agent Zero or an Isiah Rider etc. does in fact possess the same hubris of self importance which gives him that false sense of entititlement which also results in not realizing what he is doing is in fact not a very nice thing to do.

Comment

hahaha i hate to come out and be like Buddha, but I TOLD YOU SO! hahaha right after the season almost everybody here was saying, Bosh is a class act, he deserves respect, BLAH BLAH BLAH....i started a "If Bosh pulled a VC a lot earlier" thread, and everybody started crapping on me saying Bosh is not going to be ever like VC, hahahaha eating your words now, ey?

Comment

Okay. Hope he has fun when he comes back "home". I can't wait to "encourage" him. -_-

Comment

Working...
                              X