No announcement yet.

Bosh: "I'm Going To Play With People's Emotions"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, this is a little out of hand. Bosh is going to be irrelevant? Not going to have a great time being part of that team? Legacy? Look, I know we, as Raptors fans, are pissed about what happened, which was a 25 yr old getting excited about joining the most talked about team in quite some time by exercising his right as a free agent, but we, collectively are starting to act like a dumped ex that just won't move on. He was/is a very good NBA player, it didn't work out here, he did what's best for him (in fact, realistically, the best basketball move he could make) and I'm guessing he's fine with the mood. Oh no, he played with people's emotions. Well, we let him, quite frankly. We wrap ourselves in these athlete's lives and when they do something 'selfish' or go into business for themselves, we get bent out of shape (depending if they were talented or not. If it is someone that's deep bench, then who cares?). I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Bosh will have a good season and at least for the next 3 seasons, Miami will be better than Toronto (I know, shocking)

Comment

I would hazard a wild guess that those who frequent this site are maybe just a bit more wound up about the team than your otherwise interested Raptor fan. It would then be (I believe) quite normal that each time Bosh decides to open up with another of his recent bon mots, some in the audience are going to be a tad more incensed than others. I dont think it's because one "wraps" themselves into Bosh's existence. It's a reaction to his utterances that are really uncalled for given his now seemingly schizo relationship with this city, the team and its followers. He is going to tire of the novelty at some point...and so will the cognoscenti here.

Comment

aaarrrghhhh bosh is just pissin' everyone off....hopefully in his first game back in Toronto he'll get dunked on (i don't even care by which raptor) then break his face again, then lebron will try to help him up slip on a banana peel, break his ankle! And there you go early end to Miami's champion run. hey, it could happen!?

Comment

DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
          OK, this is a little out of hand. Bosh is going to be irrelevant? Not going to have a great time being part of that team? Legacy? Look, I know we, as Raptors fans, are pissed about what happened, which was a 25 yr old getting excited about joining the most talked about team in quite some time by exercising his right as a free agent, but we, collectively are starting to act like a dumped ex that just won't move on. He was/is a very good NBA player, it didn't work out here, he did what's best for him (in fact, realistically, the best basketball move he could make) and I'm guessing he's fine with the mood. Oh no, he played with people's emotions. Well, we let him, quite frankly. We wrap ourselves in these athlete's lives and when they do something 'selfish' or go into business for themselves, we get bent out of shape (depending if they were talented or not. If it is someone that's deep bench, then who cares?). I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Bosh will have a good season and at least for the next 3 seasons, Miami will be better than Toronto (I know, shocking)
          You're right BUT I still hate his guts, and he's still a media douche bag who will be sucking LeBron's for some time to come now.

Comment

Mon Aug 16 08:00am PDT
            Chris Bosh: 'I played with people's emotions' during free agency

By Trey Kerby
            http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-262662
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
            X