Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bosh: "I'm Going To Play With People's Emotions"

Raptors Republic Starter rdiaz101's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post

Happy now?
    That maybe the greatest post i have ever seen on here.
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Good for Bosh getting that milk ad, he's been in bukkake training with LBJ and Wade for a couple months now so his "milk" moustache should be a real winner
    This made me chuckle...very funny. Let's not forget that this milk mustache training likely started at All-Star games and the Olympics with RuPaul getting in soe good practice and realizing what his ultimate destiny would be.
    Simply put he's a douche and I hope the Celtics cream them and Garnett hammers RuPaul every chance he gets.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Pizzaman wrote: View Post
    I hope the Celtics cream them and Garnett hammers RuPaul every chance he gets.
    i used to hate the celtics...now i have a reason to like 'em.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Eric Koreen just tweeted:

The Chris Bosh pictures in the ACC media room are gone. Hedo still lives, though. 1 minute ago
    http://twitter.com/ekoreen
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    Baha, just read the espn article about the best player on a new team, and lebron won, and bosh was only mentioned when they were talking about lebron joining miami. Bosh, your not as famous as you think, you can tell his ego is the size of his nose, which is bad news for lebron and wade
    Actually, Bosh was ranked 5th worse newcomer to any team. Amar'e was the absolute worst. LeBron as the absolute best. Let's not forget that Bosh did not even make it to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd NBA team last year. This is a guy that was 24 and 10 for us. The thing is Bosh is all individual yet LeBron involves everyone else. Bosh's new found fame will be short-lived much like Carter. When Carter retires, what can the league really say about him? What real legacy does he leave? And Carter in my opinion is bigger than Bosh will ever be. If VC ain't going to the Hall of Fame, you can only imagine where Bosh lands - relative obscurity. And once that knee goes...

That's why I don't see the need to boo him from my perspective. He will have a tough time living to that Super-Team, his contract and his health. Let's not forget good ol' karma playing its part as well. He's not going to have a great time with this contract and being a part of the most hated team in NBA history...
    Last edited by Balls of Steel; Thu Aug 12th, 2010 at 06:12 PM.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, this is a little out of hand. Bosh is going to be irrelevant? Not going to have a great time being part of that team? Legacy? Look, I know we, as Raptors fans, are pissed about what happened, which was a 25 yr old getting excited about joining the most talked about team in quite some time by exercising his right as a free agent, but we, collectively are starting to act like a dumped ex that just won't move on. He was/is a very good NBA player, it didn't work out here, he did what's best for him (in fact, realistically, the best basketball move he could make) and I'm guessing he's fine with the mood. Oh no, he played with people's emotions. Well, we let him, quite frankly. We wrap ourselves in these athlete's lives and when they do something 'selfish' or go into business for themselves, we get bent out of shape (depending if they were talented or not. If it is someone that's deep bench, then who cares?). I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Bosh will have a good season and at least for the next 3 seasons, Miami will be better than Toronto (I know, shocking)

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I would hazard a wild guess that those who frequent this site are maybe just a bit more wound up about the team than your otherwise interested Raptor fan. It would then be (I believe) quite normal that each time Bosh decides to open up with another of his recent bon mots, some in the audience are going to be a tad more incensed than others. I dont think it's because one "wraps" themselves into Bosh's existence. It's a reaction to his utterances that are really uncalled for given his now seemingly schizo relationship with this city, the team and its followers. He is going to tire of the novelty at some point...and so will the cognoscenti here.

Raptors Republic Rookie Usagi_yo_Jimbo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

aaarrrghhhh bosh is just pissin' everyone off....hopefully in his first game back in Toronto he'll get dunked on (i don't even care by which raptor) then break his face again, then lebron will try to help him up slip on a banana peel, break his ankle! And there you go early end to Miami's champion run. hey, it could happen!?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
    OK, this is a little out of hand. Bosh is going to be irrelevant? Not going to have a great time being part of that team? Legacy? Look, I know we, as Raptors fans, are pissed about what happened, which was a 25 yr old getting excited about joining the most talked about team in quite some time by exercising his right as a free agent, but we, collectively are starting to act like a dumped ex that just won't move on. He was/is a very good NBA player, it didn't work out here, he did what's best for him (in fact, realistically, the best basketball move he could make) and I'm guessing he's fine with the mood. Oh no, he played with people's emotions. Well, we let him, quite frankly. We wrap ourselves in these athlete's lives and when they do something 'selfish' or go into business for themselves, we get bent out of shape (depending if they were talented or not. If it is someone that's deep bench, then who cares?). I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Bosh will have a good season and at least for the next 3 seasons, Miami will be better than Toronto (I know, shocking)
    You're right BUT I still hate his guts, and he's still a media douche bag who will be sucking LeBron's for some time to come now.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Mon Aug 16 08:00am PDT
    Chris Bosh: 'I played with people's emotions' during free agency

By Trey Kerby
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-262662
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information