No announcement yet.

Bosh: "I'm Going To Play With People's Emotions"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we at least all agree that he looks like the freakish offspring of whoopi goldberg and an ostrich mating?

Comment

dboogie wrote: View Post
      I just don't understand why people are not going to boo this guy.
      Maybe not the Vince treatment. But no boos at all??????
      I think all this diarrhea flowing from Bosh's mouth is essentially tuning up the booing band. Of course, after being booed he will Tweet about how he feels, ask people to tell him how great he is (a round about way) and then do an interview stating how unfortunate it is that Raptors fans would resort to such tactics given that even though he doesn't like Canada or Toronto he really does like Canada and Toronto in particular.

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      can we at least all agree that he looks like the freakish offspring of whoopi goldberg and an ostrich mating?
      I was thinking Rick James and Little Foot from "The Land Before Time"...
      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
        I told you guys bosh is a fag definitely not a franchise player
        I never knew that Bosh was a cigarette but I do think that he was possibly cancerous or 4sure at least endothermic.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Shrugz wrote: View Post
          Come to think of it I believe Bosh read the book.....something Powers? forgot the title maybe someone can help me out
          pretty much talks about how to achieve goals ruthlessly (stepping on people, using people, manipulation, greed, etc etc etc...)

that was the first red flag for me about bosh but I never paid much attention to it until these comments that is.
          that's probably how he made up this whole charade and played with people emotions (Specialty of the 2 who left) and who cares about the concequences
          Either way
          the quietest ones are the most dangerous ones
          Was it "48 Laws of Power"?

This is a book for the suits whose sole purpose in life is reaching for the top. "Totally amoral" should have been in the title. Law #3....conceal your intentions!!! LOL.

Comment

Good thing Bosh broke his face last year, it will soften the blows from the c**k sl*ps his teammates will be giving him

Comment

Baha, just read the espn article about the best player on a new team, and lebron won, and bosh was only mentioned when they were talking about lebron joining miami. Bosh, your not as famous as you think, you can tell his ego is the size of his nose, which is bad news for lebron and wade
              Last edited by Red and White; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Was it "48 Laws of Power"?

This is a book for the suits whose sole purpose in life is reaching for the top. "Totally amoral" should have been in the title. Law #3....conceal your intentions!!! LOL.
                YES that's what it was called thanks
                LOL
                apparently he skipped over some
                that's what happens with 1 year of college HAHAHAH
                Wade - 3 years college
                Bosh - 1 year
                Lebron - 0

You can tell who's the smarter one here
                two followers combine 1 year of college
                leader 3 years of college
                STAY IN SCHOOL LOL

Comment

Bukkake training......that's hilarious,I wonder how many people know what that is?

Comment

Greatkrom420 wrote: View Post
                    Bukkake training......that's hilarious,I wonder how many people know what that is?
                    Everyone does. Let's leave it at that.

Comment

Has anyone ever stopped to consider that he is making controversial comments like this because he wants even MORE attention? He's trying his hardest to offend as many people as he can so that no one forgets about him and in order to attract negative attention for himself. He's seen what kind of publicity (negative, but still...) the VC booing has brought, he's watched LeBron become Public Enemy #1...I think he wants to be viewed as Public Enemy #2. Otherwise, who the hell is going to notice him? He just doesn't matter as much as he wants/thinks he does.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Happy now?
                        That maybe the greatest post i have ever seen on here.
                        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          Good for Bosh getting that milk ad, he's been in bukkake training with LBJ and Wade for a couple months now so his "milk" moustache should be a real winner
                          This made me chuckle...very funny. Let's not forget that this milk mustache training likely started at All-Star games and the Olympics with RuPaul getting in soe good practice and realizing what his ultimate destiny would be.
                          Simply put he's a douche and I hope the Celtics cream them and Garnett hammers RuPaul every chance he gets.

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
                            I hope the Celtics cream them and Garnett hammers RuPaul every chance he gets.
                            i used to hate the celtics...now i have a reason to like 'em.

Comment

Eric Koreen just tweeted:

The Chris Bosh pictures in the ACC media room are gone. Hedo still lives, though. 1 minute ago
                              http://twitter.com/ekoreen
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                                Baha, just read the espn article about the best player on a new team, and lebron won, and bosh was only mentioned when they were talking about lebron joining miami. Bosh, your not as famous as you think, you can tell his ego is the size of his nose, which is bad news for lebron and wade
                                Actually, Bosh was ranked 5th worse newcomer to any team. Amar'e was the absolute worst. LeBron as the absolute best. Let's not forget that Bosh did not even make it to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd NBA team last year. This is a guy that was 24 and 10 for us. The thing is Bosh is all individual yet LeBron involves everyone else. Bosh's new found fame will be short-lived much like Carter. When Carter retires, what can the league really say about him? What real legacy does he leave? And Carter in my opinion is bigger than Bosh will ever be. If VC ain't going to the Hall of Fame, you can only imagine where Bosh lands - relative obscurity. And once that knee goes...

That's why I don't see the need to boo him from my perspective. He will have a tough time living to that Super-Team, his contract and his health. Let's not forget good ol' karma playing its part as well. He's not going to have a great time with this contract and being a part of the most hated team in NBA history...
                                Last edited by Balls of Steel; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 06:12 PM.
                                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X