Charlotte Bobcats Receive:

Jose Calderon
    Jason Maxiell
    Marcus Banks

Detroit Pistons Receieve:

D.Augustin
    Boris Diaw
    Reggie Evans
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

I tried it on the trade machine and toronto's win prediction went up 5, charlotte -3 and detroit -6! I think that says it all pretty much. We also can't get rid of both banks and calderon without getting a PG back, otherwise we are too thin.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      I tried it on the trade machine and toronto's win prediction went up 5, charlotte -3 and detroit -6! I think that says it all pretty much. We also can't get rid of both banks and calderon without getting a PG back, otherwise we are too thin.
      1, the trade machine is not accurate at all when it comes down to predicted wins, and 2, this trade dosnt work because of the fact we dont have any pgs at the end of this. If prince went to charlotte, and we got augustine went to us, and we threw someone else at detroit, i think we would all bite

Comment

Working...
      X