Bargnani Doesn't Crack ESPN's Top 12 Young Big Men List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    If its centers then it should say centers.
    It does, you just have to actually read the article. It would of been nice if the original poster had clarified the center requirement because it is an ESPN Inside article meaning not everyone can read it.
    I Am Shutup

Comment

This is how the intro to the ESPN Insider article read:

A profusion of young centers has stepped forward across the league with All-Star-caliber first months of the season. The result is the most promising batch of big men in the league since the mid-'90s.
      So let's rank the best of the bunch, which features a dozen young pivot men who stand out above the crowd. "Young," in this case, means players age 25 or younger. (Sorry, David Lee and Nene, you just missed. And apologies to Zaza Pachulia, but nobody believes you're really 25.)

These are the players who will be fighting for All-Star berths and other such hardware over the next 5-10 seasons. And from what we've seen this season, it should be a heck of a fight for the top spot.

Comment

Thank you, it wasn't clear.

Comment

Call me optimistic but I think that Bargs right now is better and more consistent than Gasol who if you follow him in every game is very very inconsistent. Then, you have to consider that Lopez is playing in one of the worst team in league history, and he's palying a ton of minutes. I think that with the way Bargs is playing right now, he should be 5th in that list, behind Horford (who should be 4th) and ahead Noah and Gasol. A 26 year old player like Bogut and Perkins shouldn't be considered a young player, but both could be ahead of AB in the list too

Comment

Working...
          X