No announcement yet.

Dwayne Jones Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dwanyeeeeeeeeee nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ya dun noe

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
      dwanyeeeeeeeeee nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      this teams falling apart...

Comment

playmak3r5 wrote: View Post
        And I thought he was going to be this year's POB, but I guess no one can take his throne.
        hey, that's not true, we have dorsey he can easily take over pob's place maybe even do it, dare i say, better than pob
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
          If Dwayne Jones gets waived, does it make a sound?
          I would say yes but seeing how no one would be there to hear it, the question cannot be answered.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I would say yes but seeing how no one would be there to hear it, the question cannot be answered.
            It made a $1 million he won't be earning in 2010-11 sound in his home.

I hope he doesn't have a significant other that he is supporting or else the sound of him getting cut could have been pretty loud.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              noooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
              http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Comment

i pressed it like fifty times it was needed.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Dwayne Jones Waived (Now Confirmed)

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/featu...2frumors#17906

3rd Rumor on the page. If true, that brings the roster down to 15.

Comment

This was on the Raptor website:

August 13, 2010

The Toronto Raptors announced Friday they have waived forward-centre Dwayne Jones. Jones was acquired with guard Leandro Barbosa on July 14 from the Phoenix Suns.

The roster now stands at 15.

Consider him outtahere!
                    Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

Well who thought we would keep him? :P
                      Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

Arenick wrote: View Post
                        Well who thought we would keep him? :P
                        I believe Chilly Most
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          I believe Chilly Most
                          oh no you mean sir chily most, his most honourable.....not!

Comment

Working...
                          X