Raptors All-Star Voting Early Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors All-Star Voting Early Results

Not that any of you are probably surprised, but I don't think we'll have anyone voted into the East's starting line-up.

Eastern Conference

Forwards: LeBron James (Clev) 649,327; Kevin Garnett (Bos) 533,187; Chris Bosh (Tor) 303,550; Paul Pierce (Bos) 131,379; Josh Smith (Atl) 109,404; Danny Granger (Ind) 100,122; Andre Iguodala (Phi) 75,146; Michael Beasley (Mia) 58,461; Hedo Turkoglu (Tor) 55,416; Rashard Lewis (Orl) 46,073; Luol Deng (Chi) 37,428.

Guards: Dwyane Wade (Mia) 672,227; Vince Carter (Orl) 292,002; Gilbert Arenas (Was) 212,526; Ray Allen (Bos) 208,276 Derrick Rose (Chi) 196,059; Allen Iverson (Phi) 136,976*; Joe Johnson (Atl) 118,964; Rajon Rondo (Bos) 113,371; Jose Calderon (Tor) 68,084; Mike Bibby (Atl) 48,935.

Centers: Dwight Howard (Orl) 625,279; Shaquille O'Neal (Cle) 206,657; Andrea Bargnani (Tor) 67,310; Al Horford (Atl) 52,747; Andrew Bogut (Mil) 45,920; Brook Lopez (NJ) 39,420; Jermaine O'Neal (Mia) 38,956; Rasheed Wallace (Bos) 36,855; Kendrick Perkins (Bos) 19,408; Brad Miller (Chi) 17,188; Tyson Chandler (Cha) 14,062; Samuel Dalembert, (Phi) 13,969.
    Source - Click here

Interesting how Bargnani received the third most votes among eastern centers yet ESPN.com doesn't know he exists in their top 12 young big man list.

Bosh will get in through the coaches and no one else deserves to be there.

Comment

It's a good thing the league gets to pick over 1/2 the all-stars.

How does Paul Pierce not get more love than KG?
      Take Pierce off the Cs and they'd be fighting for 5th in the east.

Why is Shaq getting any all-star votes? Or Iverson? Must be from fans who don't watch any games or are living in the past?
      The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

brothersteve wrote: View Post
        Why is Shaq getting any all-star votes? Or Iverson? Must be from fans who don't watch any games or are living in the past?
        I think most votes come from that category. Its why the coaches should only be used to decide the rosters.

Comment

I hate how Shaq has more votes then Bargs. He has been shit for the Cavs and has done nothing to merit that. :angryfire:
          Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

can other countries vote as well? (countries in europe and asia)

Comment

Yes.

Comment

The Raptors have one lone All Star that can do more than shoot jumpshots and grab finesse rebounds. Hint: it isn't Bosh.

Comment

It's not surprising CB4 is 3rd among forwards in the East, but still, it is disappointing. He definitely deserves to start, being he is the best PF in the NBA right now. Hopefully by some miracle he can leapfrog KG in the voting and get in automatically. If not, the coaches will put him in 4 sure.

Comment

Hmmm.... I guess I should start voting xD

Comment

Because of China, T-MAC is second in all star guard voting in the West which is crazy!!

Comment

LOL yea. I guess I need to go to India. Show them a Raptors game and tell them to vote for the raptors players :evillaugh:

Comment

Gurk wrote: View Post
                          Hmmm.... I guess I should start voting xD
                          You mean your not voting all day, everyday?! Tsk tsk young Gurk

Comment

LOL I haven't even voted once. Usualy in the past I would go on and vote every single time, but IDK just to lazy i guess

Comment

The East is centre depleted.

I think it should be Dwight and Horford - Bogut could be if he stays healthy. Shaq is useless. Bargs isn't good enough (yet anyway).

Bosh is better than Garnett. Fuck them.
                              Last edited by verbatim; Fri Dec 11, 2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X