Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey dorsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

DeMar for me, with Andrea coming in as a close second. I love how the coaches praise DeMar's attitude and work ethic. Andrea may overtake DeMar if he really makes a point of taking the reigns this year as the team's leader.

Comment

Jose's getting alot of votes.

Comment

Calderon's my favourite.

I don't dislike the others by any stretch, but if I'd been sure Calderon would be around this season, I would have bought his jersey. At the time*, I wasn't sure who was going to be on the roster next season, so I went with the only sure thing -- Bargs.

I'm not a Bargs fan specifically, although I do like him and will enjoy watching him develop further. In hindsight, though, I regret not having gone with the Calderon jersey. He's such a class act that I wouldn't feel bad about wearing his jersey if he was playing for another team.

*The Nuggets game where Turk didn't show and then went out on the town. At the end, there was a straight line from Carmelo Anthony to the basket to my head in the 15th row, so when he caught the ball I knew the game was over.

Comment

Alvin Williams........he's still a Raptor. As for players....i'd have to go with Demar right now.

Comment

Common guys, Easy E. Davis is all personality
              What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

oldest favourite was tf ford..........new favourite is demar

Comment

Sonny Weems!

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    I do however believe that BC won't trade Calderon just because Calderon is a terrible defender or has a "bad contract".

It is my opinion that BC will only move Calderon if the can get a highly one sided trade in the Raptors favor like the failed Charlotte deal.
                    +1
                    No Dissrespect...
                    With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

favorite current raptor: jose calderon
                      favorite former raptor: JORGE GARBOJOSA

Comment

JJ - when you can tie your shoelace and keep the ball while the clock is ticking you know you got game !

Comment

Jose Calderon... great personality, great leadership even though the language barrier is still there, passionate guys. I am proud to have a Calderon Jersey!

JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE!!

Also, its funny that Jose is voted the highest when many people bash him and kicking him in the curb for the lack of defense.....

Anyways ...there should be one for realgm to see a bigger populated raptor fans and hopefully the result will be the same
                          Last edited by KakashiPrince; Mon Aug 16, 2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Andrea Bargnani ... incredibly fun to watch, due to his crazy skillset for a 7-footer. And although he may not show it like many American players do, I see in him a crazy competitive fire that will be a huge asset as he leads us this year.
                            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
                            X