Thread: Will Bosh Have More Non-Basketball TV Appearances Than Double-Doubles This Year?

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Will Bosh Have More Non-Basketball TV Appearances Than Double-Doubles This Year?

Will Chris Bosh have more non-basketball TV appearances than double-doubles by the end of the year?

Dan Le Batard: funny to me that lebron isn't saying much of anything and is getting so much attention and bosh is everywhere trying to get that attention and he can't make news to save his life....funny to me, too, on the introduction at the triple a, that lebron and wade had their arms crossed, used to the adoration, and bosh couldn't help himself...he threw himself into it and started screaming and flexing and dwyane had to put his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

Source - Click here

Raptors Republic Starter blaze89's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i think chris will be worn out before mid-season judging that hes basically going to have to do all of the work on the inside............hes basically going to have the same season as last, come out the gate on fire, and fade out hard come midseason.

as to his double-double situation, he'll have more then non-basketball appearances for sure, he's now permanently engraved his position as 3rd banana no ones gonna want to hear what he has to say when they could talk to dwayne or lebron

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

He will have more Double Double than his previous years.
    His scoring average is going to come down since he is not the first option but he will score more easily due to Wade and Lebron
    ( Both are very good and willing passers).

He will be much more active on the offensive glass ( again, less pressure to be the focal point of the offence since the other two are going to be carrying most of the weight and ...)

He will not fade out the way he did in toronto since he does not have to spent that much energy every night as being the ONLY REAL player in a team of scrubs.

Just wait and watch how he will blossom to a much better player in Miami.

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice post Doc, I'm so happy that Rupaul is no longer with us because now NBA fans will see that he was never a real "number one" and mainly to blame for our lack of postseason success not BC...I love Le Batard's take on Rupaul not being used to adoration and D-Wade laughing at his antics, because that shows Rupaul's role as the Dynamic Duo's little bitch...

Raptors Republic Rookie Killingjoke's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL Nice read there. I read on Yahoo by Adrian Woj. their basketball expert that the third guy James really wanted was Chris Paul. If true this sure makes Bosh look more stupid than he has these past couple of months. Concerning his milk ad, he said he wouldnt of got it if he was in Toronto. True, but would he get anywhere else but Miami. No one cares about Bosh for marketing if he was playing anywhere else. Hes like the fat girl who has solid sexy friends, they only get attention cause of who they are associated with.
    His lame Youtube vids begging people to vote his mediocre ass to the all star game, his documentary of his tattoo, cause you know tattoos are really taboo. His free agency nonsense etc.

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny post...

Best was of Isaiah saying "Im back?"

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Killingjoke wrote: View Post
    LOL Nice read there. I read on Yahoo by Adrian Woj. their basketball expert that the third guy James really wanted was Chris Paul. If true this sure makes Bosh look more stupid than he has these past couple of months. Concerning his milk ad, he said he wouldnt of got it if he was in Toronto. True, but would he get anywhere else but Miami. No one cares about Bosh for marketing if he was playing anywhere else. Hes like the fat girl who has solid sexy friends, they only get attention cause of who they are associated with.
    His lame Youtube vids begging people to vote his mediocre ass to the all star game, his documentary of his tattoo, cause you know tattoos are really taboo. His free agency nonsense etc.
    Lol at the fat girl analogy. .

Post Thanks / Like

Bosh has his priorities backwards and for that I am glad some other team is paying him eight figures.

Raptors Republic Starter RapthoseLeafs's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bosh and Dan Le Batard

When it comes to this Bosh question, this says is all:

Submitted by Mike Hunt from Miami, FL

Thread Information