Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
You're speaking as a spectator. You or I have no idea what was said behind closed doors. Colangelo isn't a dimwit, the guy has two executive of the year awards, has been a GM in the league for over a decade and has made many block buster trades. I can rhyme out reasons why Bosh should have been moved before the deadline all night long now in hindsight but it's not going to get us anywhere and on top of the we don't have a clue because we're not privy to any REAL information, just rumors, hearsay and speculation.
why do you need to know what was said behind closed doors if you know that you're franchise player's contract is about to end, and a almost the entire league is going to make him an offer ?

why do you need to know what was said behind closed doors if you know that bosh is media whore ?

why do you need to know what was said behind closed doors if you know that bosh wanted to win and a starting line-up of bargs, bosh, hedo, DD, and jose was not going to cut it even in the east ?

why do i need to know... see where i am going with this ?

and it is going to get us somewhere because the sooner this snake oil car salesman goes back to working for his dad, the sooner the raps can recover from all his mistakes...