Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors: Nuggets/Knicks Trade Done Deal (See Post #151)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny... their rookie year, if you told me that Melo would be the classier player who didnt take nights off... i'd laugh in your face

good on him

Comment

hahaha poor bosh. i wont be surprised if he just crawled under a rock and died.

Comment

Maybe Melo would want to come to the Raptors to put it in Bosh's face. "I did here, what you never could" kinda thing. He'll probably get a load of fans for turning the "situation" here around and replacing Bosh... Just saying

Comment

Ok, Bosh has gotta man up and start defending himself, or throw out some insults at other people. I know its not exactly classy, but come on, this is embarrassing!

Comment

he cant defend himself...

if you douche your way out of town, even people outside of town are going to realize you stink of pussy

Comment

ahahahaahahahaahahah

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                he cant defend himself...

if you douche your way out of town, even people outside of town are going to realize you stink of pussy
                That is certainly one way to put it - lol.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knick...7jGjn0hRb0B90H

"I'm not Chris Bosh," Anthony declared. "We're not the same person. What I do will be straight up. Management knows that."

Looks like the perception of this star player is Bosh was less than straightforward with the Raptors. It is the first time I've heard anyone say this who was not associated with Toronto.
                  i heard it on pti before
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Fantastic. I don't care about Bosh much either way, but it's always funny to hear again anyway.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                      Maybe Melo would want to come to the Raptors to put it in Bosh's face. "I did here, what you never could" kinda thing. He'll probably get a load of fans for turning the "situation" here around and replacing Bosh... Just saying
                      he's not that good of a guy

Comment

Hahahha, personally I can't stand Melo or CB. But nonetheless, it's funny how bad CB's image has been tarnished. Karma's a biatch eh.

PS- did anyone else notice that in the 4th qtr vs Miami, when CB1 was stapled to the bench, it looked like he was gonna cry? Literally his eyes were all welled up. When LBJ and Dwade dunked the rest of the team got up and cheered, and CB stayed on the bench looking teary eyed! Maybe he had an epiphany and realized he's a c*cksucker!

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                          I don't think he cares what Bosh did, he just wants to make it clear he's not like that.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                            Ok, Bosh has gotta man up and start defending himself, or throw out some insults at other people. I know its not exactly classy, but come on, this is embarrassing!
                            I read the entire article and all I say is wow! What makes Chris Bosh different from what LeBron did? Wasn't LBJ just as disingenuous with "The Decision"? The media and HIS PEERS are shitting on him. Wow!

PS> If Bosh can't defend Millsap, what makes you think he can defend himself? I want the light, cameras, the action and cable. Yes Chris, you can have all those including Carmelo's Smegma on your milk moustache.
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Funny comment but I'm sure you're no better Melo, you were asking for a trade this summer before the season even started.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                                Funny comment but I'm sure you're no better Melo, you were asking for a trade this summer before the season even started.
                                Um what Melo is doing is completely different tho..he is telling the Nuggs he is leaving as a FA and giving them an opportunity in advance to do something and prepare for it...i think thats alot better than what Bosh did No ?

Comment

Working...
                                X