Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors: Nuggets/Knicks Trade Done Deal (See Post #151)

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pros and Cons of the Melo Trade

Hard to relay the info without quoting the entire article, so here's the first paragraph.
    If you live under a rock, allow me to be the one to enlighten you on what every NBA fan has been talking about today. There is a very good chance that Carmelo Anthony is part of a 4-team megatrade that will see him suit up this season as a member of the New Jersey Nets. The other two teams involved are reportedly the Utah Jazz and Charlotte Bobcats. Keep in mind that this trade is not yet confirmed. But let's take a look at the gains and losses each team faces, starting with the Nuggets.
    Source: http://hoopplustheharm.carmellabs.ne...melo-about-it/

DISCUSS! This is huge. Shifts the entire power balance from West to the East.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

If this happens, TO is screwed for the next decade.

Post Thanks / Like

the raptors not getting involved in this is insane, i wold definitely try to get in there.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

"Any time you get a chance to get an All-Star, you have to go for it and that looks like what the Nets are doing," said one Atlantic Division coach who did not want to be identified for commenting about another team. "And you have to give up something to get something. They did and still kept [Brook] Lopez."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/...#ixzz10YmKEHMY
    you think one of the raptors coahes said that?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

No way. Our staff is proud of our young talent. We just lost Bosh. I don't anticipate any all-star talk around the Raptors for a few years.

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If they do pull this off. you got to tip your hat to NJ, over the years they have developed a knack of trading for disgruntled stars belonging to other teams.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    If they do pull this off. you got to tip your hat to NJ, over the years they have developed a knack of trading for disgruntled stars belonging to other teams.

meaning they could trade for monta ellis, melo, chris paul, gil arenas?

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    meaning they could trade for monta ellis, melo, chris paul, gil arenas?
    Only if they got the right pieces and they want these player, but lets not forget Jason Kidd situation in Pheonix and how NJ got him.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default "I'm not Chris Bosh." Carmelo Anthony

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knick...7jGjn0hRb0B90H

"I'm not Chris Bosh," Anthony declared. "We're not the same person. What I do will be straight up. Management knows that."

Looks like the perception of this star player is Bosh was less than straightforward with the Raptors. It is the first time I've heard anyone say this who was not associated with Toronto.

Post Thanks / Like

Bosh traded a few uncomfortable months in Toronto by telling the truth for a career of uncomfortable appearances in Toronto by lying and being an ass. Melo would be wise not to take the same path. It's a selfish, senseless path.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

funny... their rookie year, if you told me that Melo would be the classier player who didnt take nights off... i'd laugh in your face

good on him

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha poor bosh. i wont be surprised if he just crawled under a rock and died.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Melo would want to come to the Raptors to put it in Bosh's face. "I did here, what you never could" kinda thing. He'll probably get a load of fans for turning the "situation" here around and replacing Bosh... Just saying

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Bosh has gotta man up and start defending himself, or throw out some insults at other people. I know its not exactly classy, but come on, this is embarrassing!

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

he cant defend himself...

if you douche your way out of town, even people outside of town are going to realize you stink of pussy

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ahahahaahahahaahahah

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    he cant defend himself...

if you douche your way out of town, even people outside of town are going to realize you stink of pussy
    That is certainly one way to put it - lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knick...7jGjn0hRb0B90H

"I'm not Chris Bosh," Anthony declared. "We're not the same person. What I do will be straight up. Management knows that."

Looks like the perception of this star player is Bosh was less than straightforward with the Raptors. It is the first time I've heard anyone say this who was not associated with Toronto.
    i heard it on pti before

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic. I don't care about Bosh much either way, but it's always funny to hear again anyway.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JoePanini wrote: View Post
    Maybe Melo would want to come to the Raptors to put it in Bosh's face. "I did here, what you never could" kinda thing. He'll probably get a load of fans for turning the "situation" here around and replacing Bosh... Just saying
    he's not that good of a guy

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information