Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors: Nuggets/Knicks Trade Done Deal (See Post #151)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosh led BC to believe he'd be resigning with the Raptors, or at least give them a fair shot in free-agency. He lied and BC fell for it, this doesn't excuse BC for dropping the ball and not seeing the signs sooner, but it doesn't change the fact that Bosh was a total douche about the process.

Comment

I like the Raps, but some fans are way too cynical and give guys like me a bad name. So you people are saying you would rather have Bosh right now? I would say we are faring better without him, and the future looks like we can actually be competitive. Whats everybody so angry about, quit being such pussies.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
        I read the entire article and all I say is wow! What makes Chris Bosh different from what LeBron did? Wasn't LBJ just as disingenuous with "The Decision"? The media and HIS PEERS are shitting on him. Wow!
        The difference is that Lebron is an actual superstar with 2 MVP awards while everyone knew that Bosh was a second banana on any team who had delusion of grandeur about his abilities. Lebron is still a douche for pulling what he did with the Cavs but there was no reason for Bosh to go to that path too.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
          I like the Raps, but some fans are way too cynical and give guys like me a bad name. So you people are saying you would rather have Bosh right now? I would say we are faring better without him, and the future looks like we can actually be competitive. Whats everybody so angry about, quit being such pussies.
          No, what we're saying is that if he had known he was going to leave for as long as is speculated, then Raptors management could have worked out a trade before the deadline to a contender and brought back some working parts in exchange.

Comment

LOL Bosh cemented himself into a joke, now when every NBA player promises to give his own team a fair shot at resigining him the GM should always say: "Hey as long as you aren't going to be pulling a Bosh on me, then its all good".

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
              No, what we're saying is that if he had known he was going to leave for as long as is speculated, then Raptors management could have worked out a trade before the deadline to a contender and brought back some working parts in exchange.
              No we actually couldn't of. If Bosh would of went to any other team he would of done a sign and trade. But since he went to Miami, they literally had nobody we could get except Beasley, who we wouldn't take.

Comment

No we actually couldn't of. If Bosh would of went to any other team he would of done a sign and trade. But since he went to Miami, they literally had nobody we could get except Beasley, who we wouldn't take.
                Fair, but I think we could have moved him somewhere else. How does this sound: "Hey Chris, since you're not sticking around here anyway, wanna go be that final piece for a contender for a couple months, then still be able to do what you want at the end of the season?" I'm sure at least one of the 16 playoff-bound teams would have been interested in his temporary presence.

Comment

If melo was such a great guy, EVERYTHING he had to say about what he was doing he should have kept between him, his GM and his agent. The minute these idiots open their yips they screw their GM's and put them at a disadvantage.

It's all a game.

I don't respect that game.

Comment

Melo has gotten far more support then LBJ or Bosh did.

We were a top 4 team before the trade deadline, if we kept that up, Bosh probably would've stayed, especially if he trade Bargs for a center or something. Melo should've called LeBron out too, whatever Bosh did or didn't do doesn't even come close to the televised shitting on his hometown like that.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
                      Fair, but I think we could have moved him somewhere else. How does this sound: "Hey Chris, since you're not sticking around here anyway, wanna go be that final piece for a contender for a couple months, then still be able to do what you want at the end of the season?" I'm sure at least one of the 16 playoff-bound teams would have been interested in his temporary presence.
                      Agree 100%

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                        If melo was such a great guy, EVERYTHING he had to say about what he was doing he should have kept between him, his GM and his agent. The minute these idiots open their yips they screw their GM's and put them at a disadvantage.
                        Yep.... If LeBron & Wade asked Melo to join BEFORE I'm sure he would have. I don't think ANYBODY anticipated how ugly this Bosh trade has been. BUT everybody can NOW see the 'Public Relations Nightmare' this is becoming. Melo is defiantly more of a thug then Bosh. Melo is full of SHAT. He's is just trying to make himself look good I bet!

1 Boshed Career later.... "Welcome to MacDonalds. Can I Take Your Order Please?"

Comment

Has anybody taken as many L's as Bosh has since going to Miami....
                          Collectively the last year has not been kind with the Pierce dunk and the Ru Paul thing but it seems like none of his peers respect him on any level lol...Players just dont come out publicly and bash other players YET it seems like each day someone is completely disrespecting CB in print,twitter,media etc.

Making it worse is you know his bitch ass isnt going to respond this either....im still waiting on dude to reply to the Ru Paul thing lol.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post

It's all a game.

I don't respect that game.
                            Players get asked questions about there future...

Comment

Probably could have gotten some serious young talent for Bosh had BC traded him before last years deadline. (in a 3 way, for instance) Instead all we got is a TPE which has to be used before a lockout year. If Bosh had of made his intentions known we'd be way farther along into becoming a contender.

Comment

As we all know, The Raptors and all sports organizations are up front with their employees and the players they have and always keep them in the loop if they were looking to move them and would never lie about their intentions.

(That last statement was supported by Jose Calderon, Reggie Evans and Alvin Williams)

Comment

Working...
                                X